Wonderboy vs Michael Page?

lhx58

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Both have that weird style who takes it?

I'd first like to see Page fight some top talent. So for know no doubt Wonderboy takes it. I know Wonderboy can hang with the best in the world and win many more times than not.

Let's see MVP fight somebody in the top 50 first lmao.

I don't know but I assume it would be very very boring

MVP is more flashy and I think has more power but he basically had a shitty even fight with Gonzalez.

WB has beaten Rory, Ellenberger, Hendricks, Cote, Whittaker and fought a draw and another fight lots think he won against WW champ of the world.

Not that MVP if he put it all together couldnt win but he's gonna need to beat the likes of Rory, Koreshkov and Lima before talking about if he'd beat Wonderboy.

Seems like Bellator is doing sort of a McGregor path to title shot. Conor did have to fight Dustin who was a top ranked FW but he didnt have to go through Mendes or Lamas or Edgar.

Bellator is doing similar thing with MVP it seems, keep him from Koreshkov, Daley and Rory until he gets a title shot and then if he wins its off to the races with pushing him as a star.

If I remember correctly this upcoming MVP fight is last on his contract, if it is I doubt UFC bids big money on him since he's yet to fight a top fighter and win and his last fight sucked.

Both have that weird style who takes it?
Would love to see it!
Wonderboy would get the UD if it went to the judges but Page always has a KO chance!

If I remember correctly this upcoming MVP fight is last on his contract, if it is I doubt UFC bids big money on him since he's yet to fight a top fighter and win and his last fight sucked.

Zuffa? No way
WME? Yeah, they are going to throw on him

Zuffa? No way
WME? Yeah, they are going to throw on him

If he styled on Rory, Daley and Lima in the next year and became a free agent, looked great in those fights, became Bellator champ and did good ratings/ticket sales in London. Yes I think WME would be all over trying to snatch him from Bellator for the UK market and possibly look to make him a star in US.

As it stands right now if he's really a free agent after this upcoming fight, dont see WME throwing any sort of big money at him, would they offer him a deal? Of course but it would be so low Bellator would match it in a second.

He'll sign with Bellator but the next time hes a free agent in say two years thats when UFC might look to sign him.

Back