Wonderboy vs Magny should be the main event

Go to bed bed @TITS you must be f*king drunk or hitting a bowl talking about switch..? Make WB look like a b!tch if he switch out win/lose man step up...

There are stipulations in the contract, or did you just wake up and missed the news today? Maybe you should hit a bowl or take a fucking drink, then give me a reason why this fight should not happen.

How am I "grasping at straws" you fuckhead? Prepare your argument, I'll wait.
I would never respond to a little noob such as yourself, but for the integrity of the real posters on here, stop grasping at straws and learn about MMA before you make another thread kiddo.
And yes you are very welcome for the lesson I just had to give you

Go to bed bed @TITS you must be f*king drunk or hitting a bowl talking about switch..? Make WB look like a b!tch if he switch out win/lose man step up...

lol

JEEZUZ Payne

1156228.jpg

There are stipulations in the contract, or did you just wake up and missed the news today? Maybe you should hit a bowl or take a fucking drink, then give me a reason why this fight should not happen.

I think you my have mistaken my poking at you, but weight or no weight I want this fight to absolutely happen? Sorry you mistook the tone of quote...

God no bro just call off the fight if that's the case I'm good

I would never respond to a little noob such as yourself, but for the integrity of the real posters on here, stop grasping at straws and learn about MMA before you make another thread kiddo.
And yes you are very welcome for the lesson I just had to give you

You told me absolutely nothing. Go back to the OT with the rest of the inbreds.

I get where you are coming from trying to keep the card alive but honestly if till can't meet the stipulation and the fight is off then I'm good. I watch a lot and go on here a lot and I've never heard of most of the fighters on this card. Looking forward to Knight fighting for sure.

Magny is a top contender but that's not the issue, the issue is that this fight gets a lot of people up. Magny Thompson and Darren Till vs a no name doesn't interest me.

Sounds like a good solution but that's asking a lot of Magny. Thompson is the type of fighter you really want to train for. Neil should at least get his purse + most of Tills + another fight added to his contract to make it worth the risk

Magny is a top contender but that's not the issue, the issue is that this fight gets a lot of people up. Magny Thompson and Darren Till vs a no name doesn't interest me.

Sounds like a good solution but that's asking a lot of Magny. Thompson is the type of fighter you really want to train for. Neil should at least get his purse + most of Tills + another fight added to his contract to make it worth the risk

Yeah, I mean I'm just talking in terms of salvaging a card. If Till-Wonderboy gets scrapped, then the main event is Magny-White. They built this card around Till headlining, and he's the reason why they moved the event to Liverpool. The decision is not up to Stephen Thompson. If Till weighs more than 188 at 1pm tomorrow, the fight is not happening.

and switch Till over to fight Craig White at a catchweight of 190 or something. I don't know much about White but he looks like a large WW at 6'2", plus it would save the card without anyone else getting removed completely.

What say you?
till should fighr magny. I dont think he can actually beat magny lmao.

ain't nobody wants to see magny vs wonderboy

Back