Wonderboy Thompson won me over

RawkyMarciano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I absolutely despise his fighting style.

But what won me over is his character after the Till fight.

What a humble and classy man. Professional through and through.

Hendricks > Wonderboy, though.

I absolutely despise his fighting style.

But what won me over is his character after the Till fight.

What a humble and classy man. Professional through and through.

Hendricks > Wonderboy, though.

3CwdvpPYKDLEI.gif

He seems like a great guy, but his fighting style just grates on me, which makes it very difficult to be a fan.

Kind of the opposite of Conor McGregor and Jon Jones. Exciting fighting styles, but they're such douchy people that I can't be a fan.

Woodley and Till scared to throw a punch at Wonderboy till round 5 and wonderboy gets called boring... o_O

If what we see through the media is genuine, he is a super good Dude.

Woodley and Till scared to throw a punch at Wonderboy till round 5 and wonderboy gets called boring... o_O

If they were scared, Wonderboy was equally as scared. He was just as inactive.

I think he meant Hendricks robbery > Wonderboy robbery.
n6x3pt.png

If they were scared, Wonderboy was equally as scared. He was just as inactive.

Based on how till won, Wonderboy should have won for being agressive against woodley right? Hypocrites.

Based on how till won, Wonderboy should have won for being agressive against woodley right? Hypocrite.

I wasn't making an opinion on who should've won, I was addressing your comment about fighters being scared.

I wasn't making an opinion on who should've won, I was addressing your comment about fighters being scared.

What did Till do when he backed Thompson up? Nothing.... He wouldn't even commit to a punch till round 5... Scared as hell.
thompsonkd.gif

You trade with wonderboy, this happens.

Based on how till won, Wonderboy should have won for being agressive against woodley right? Hypocrites.

Difference being Wonderboy was the challenger, and thus needed to win more definitively.

What did Till do when he backed Thompson up? Nothing.... He wouldn't even commit to a punch till round 5... Scared as hell.
thompsonkd.gif

You trade with wonderboy, this happens.

Lol stop. You're posting a gif of a round Till clearly won.

Regardless of how the judges saw the fight, Wonderboy did absolutely nothing to convince people he is worthy of another title shot. That fight was a bad look for him, so your posts dont really make sense.

Back