Wonderboy Thompson Vs Darren Till

English fanz & Canadian fanz are worlds apart in energy and vibe, I think WB is in big trouble...

The game the night before could either amplify this crowd and make it the craziest crowd ever in a UFC FIGHT NIGHT or dampen it a good bit making a lot of people wonder wtf all this talk about the Liverpool crowd was about.

If Liverpool win the night before and people are going into the Echo Arena after watching Liverpool parade the European Cup around Liverpool it could be immense (Well for the Red half at least) But ...

Hoping for a couple of Crazy nights for Liverpool - Don't really care that much about Till, want him to win but would take less than a nano sec to pick which result I want if it came down to it.

Actually be funny if Liverpool win the night before, because there will be a lot of confused UFC listening to the chants at home, wondering wtf they have to do with the fights going on.

Same is true the other way around

<seedat>
Always depends on the odds and the circumstances.

A lot of the times when the hype is high for a relatively new fighter the betting odds are closer to 50/50. It's usually a good time to bet on the proven fighter rather than the guy who hasn't really faced any top names yet.

But who knows, sometimes the hyped guy wins and turns out it wasn't all hype after all. Not saying Till is all hype tho, he's obviously a very skilled fighter.

I see what you're saying. Wonderboy winning would most likely mean another fight against Woodley in the near future. Unless someone else beats Woodley before that.

Although Wonderboy isn't a "true great" he would be champ if it wasn't for a very close loss to Woodley. I can't see anyone beating him at WW right now.
i dont even think woodley would fight him again. he'd just continue to look for "money" fights. he doesnt seem to want to fight colby or rda who are fresh challenges let alone a guy he fought twice already

i dont even think woodley would fight him again. he'd just continue to look for "money" fights. he doesnt seem to want to fight colby or rda who are fresh challenges let alone a guy he fought twice already
At one point he won't have much of a choice tbh. But seeing how the way things are going, it's going to have to be either RDA or Colby.

At one point he won't have much of a choice tbh. But seeing how the way things are going, it's going to have to be either RDA or Colby.
yea, the way he talks just pisses me off. hes defend the belt twice with one draw and hes acting like hes a 5 year reigning champ with 10 defenses and shit lol.

theirs still top guys u havent fought - and his path to the belt to begin with wasnt necessarily as tough as other guys had to go through. he beat gastelum by split and then waited a year and a half for a title shot. look at how many fights guys like max and tony had to win and all the studs they had to beat. he needs to stop the money fight horse shit and keep taking on the line of challengers

yea, the way he talks just pisses me off. hes defend the belt twice with one draw and hes acting like hes a 5 year reigning champ with 10 defenses and shit lol.

theirs still top guys u havent fought - and his path to the belt to begin with wasnt necessarily as tough as other guys had to go through. he beat gastelum by split and then waited a year and a half for a title shot. look at how many fights guys like max and tony had to win and all the studs they had to beat. he needs to stop the money fight horse shit and keep taking on the line of challengers
Couldn't agree more. Well said.

Back