Wonderboy Thompson Vs Darren Till

wonderboy does well against guys in there home country ( like WB did against rory )

English fanz & Canadian fanz are worlds apart in energy and vibe, I think WB is in big trouble...

I think that Wonderboy is being underrated.

I'll definitely be hoping Till wins, but gotta go with Wonderboy. Till would be so refreshing up at the top, whereas Wonderboy....ya, not so much. Nobody ever wants to see him and Woodley fight ever again.

I think that Wonderboy is being underrated.
Good, good

<{jackyeah}>

Bet the house on Wonderboy

giphy.gif

Till is gonna run through him

mark my words

There's a reason why WB's daddy did everything he could to dodge

This is a terrible matchup for WB

All Till needz to do is go fight him mma style take his karate away and force him to fight mma something WB is not very good at. I've said it a thousand times WB is a martial artist trying to be a mma fighter, Till is a fighter that does martial arts.

Run through him? Cmon, don't say stuff you will be embarrassed to read later.

Who has Till beat?

Cowboy? A shot LW

That's literally it.
I don't analyse skillsets / potential by just who they've beat. That tends to be overly simplistic and often inaccurate.

Till has shown a lot. I see him as more of a threat than WB on the feet.

Wonder boy's striking is awkward, but I think Till schools him.

Muay Thai > Karate <{1-16}>

Why would anyone want this guy to win anyway. Just look at him.

864736492.jpg.0.jpg

darren-till-ufc-fight-night-109-3.jpg

He got that face you just want to punch athough he would kick my ass.
Nah not sure what your problem woth him is, doesn't really look or act like a douche. Koschek, Bader, Dolloway etc.. they have faces you want to punch but Darren Till? I'm assuming somebody that looks like Till stole your gf?

Why the bold?

I recognize countries, names, and places of significance, and it's my thing. Better than catching dubs and even on that I put myself on perma dubs now the mods don't bother...

I don't analyse skillsets / potential by just who they've beat. That tends to be overly simplistic and often inaccurate.

Anyway, fuck it.

Just put my entire savings on Wonderboy.

GjZ8Zlm.jpg

WB is going to win and do it easily.

People are high on Till after his destruction of an inconsistent and undersized Cerrone.

WB's kryptonite is a strong wrestler with power punching (i.e. Woodley). He was so worried about the takedown, he left himself open on the feet.

I like Till, but his hype train is going to get derailed.

Nah not sure what your problem woth him is, doesn't really look or act like a douche. Koschek, Bader, Dolloway etc.. they have faces you want to punch but Darren Till? I'm assuming somebody that looks like Till stole your gf?
It's more because of the way he talks than how he looks. Or maybe it's more because of his personality.. Don't know, maybe a combination of all three lol.

Punching his face was a bit of an exaggeration. Slightly irritating would be more accurate.

WB is going to win and do it easily.

People are high on Till after his destruction of an inconsistent and undersized Cerrone.

WB's kryptonite is a strong wrestler with power punching (i.e. Woodley). He was so worried about the takedown, he left himself open on the feet.

I like Till, but his hype train is going to get derailed.
Hype trains are always a great way to make money from when they are facing a high level fighter for the first time.

<GinJuice>

maybe. shame i already have an av bet lined up

All good my man, I don't bet like that anymore nobody takes my ID again and I won't give none no matter how tempting to give a WB supporter a baby chimp to wear for awhile...

Wonderboy capitalizes on Tills aggression and wins by tko.
Till isn't overly agressive though he pressures but does not rush in. He picks at his opponents with feints, kicks and the occasional jab. Then he counters the reactions with powerful uppercuts and left straights very much like Mcgregor.

Its a very different style than anyone Wonderboy's fought before but the reverse is also true.

I'm betting Till but I hate hypetrains he's either a bum who fought cans of all time great attiker I suppose we'll find out.

Last edited:

I get the general idea, but not sure I totally agree. Seen a lot of guys look like world beaters against lesser competition, then fall flat when they hit the top of the division. The small things that elite fighters will do in a fight can really make a difference.

I get the general idea, but not sure I totally agree. Seen a lot of guys look like world beaters against lesser competition, then fall flat when they hit the top of the division. The small things that elite fighters will do in a fight can really make a difference.
Again, It really has nothing to do with who they're fighting. It's about seeing what they're actually doing In there from a technical standpoint. That skillset and potential Is shown regardless of who they're fighting. It's how we can call contenders or stars long before they face elite competition.

Till is for real and this fight takes place on the feet.

Back