Wonderboy Delusional in MMA Hour Interview?

All successful people are delusional. This is why you will always be a loser TS

Because fights are still being judged round to round... The newer rules may have justified giving Woodley a 10-8 for the first round (which would have just slightly awarded him the victory), but I'm not sure. Round 4 was a 10-8 round already. The other rounds were all Wonderboy.
That's the thing, round 4 wasn't scored 10-8 on all the judges cards... Under the newer rules it would have (majority decision), and with the first also potentially going a 10-8 route (as you've suggested, but I'd have to rewatch), I'd find it very difficult to score the fight as anything other than a Woodley victory.

Lmao at the idiots calling this an opinion.

This isn't up for opinionated discussion. Wonderboy got posterized and point fought. Y'all are just making excuses cause your boy got worked by a guy you tried to down play lmao.

he was doing damage from top positon and had top time so i wouldnt give it a 10-8 round
Did he even land one punch from top position? He was pretty much banging on Woodlys forearms.

All successful people are delusional. This is why you will always be a loser TS

Checked out your recent posts and came across this beauty you started:

Floyd would beat Conor in an MMA match only using boxing

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/floyd-would-beat-conor-in-an-mma-match-only-using-boxing.3447347/

"Yes in an MMA match

Floyd would only be allowed to Box and he would still clown McClown"

-----------------------

You must be very successful based on your own logic.

Wonderboy's math was a little bit off. He stated that he should have gotten the nod, and scored it 3 rounds to 2 for himself, with one round being a 10-8 for Woodley. WTF mate?

Back