Wonderboy Delusional in MMA Hour Interview?

Woodley is a POS. He keeps spouting his BS that he makes up in his own racist mind.

Dude was getting boo'd non-stop before he ever brought up the racism angle; originally people would claim they didn't like him because he was arrogant (ironically the same thing that made them LOVE Connor McGregor, who is literally 1000X more arrogant...."Gods recognize Gods".....).

When Woodley first pointed out the obvious double-standard and the implicit racism that comes with it this made people who disliked him already hate him even more (while they failed to acknowledge the double standard of liking other arrogant fighters that aren't black).

Could certainly be the case that Woodley is wrong; maybe his upbringing in one of the most racist communities in the country has permeated his mindset and he is inferring things that may not be true?

--------------

At the end of the day the first fight was amazing and this should be a great rematch, as the draw definitely left it as unsettled business.

Adding to the gravity of the situation is that it will be devastating to the guy who loses, very unlikely they get another title shot ever again (regardless of who it is).

Just hoping they add Khabib vs. Tony to the card...might make it worth taking a trip up to Vegas for that one!

Fight was a draw.

The man is saying stuff to get that rematch booked.. also he can legit have a different opinion.

On the Chris winning is based on the cardio of Romero yea they were 1 and 1 but he did some bouncing around and wrestling in the second chances are he was closer to gassing then Chris, if the knee didn't happen I could see a decision win for Chris of course easier said then done.

Way to jump the gun TS.

Fight was a draw.

The man is saying stuff to get that rematch booked.. also he can legit have a different opinion.

On the Chris winning is based on the cardio of Romero yea they were 1 and 1 but he did some bouncing around and wrestling in the second chances are he was closer to gassing then Chris, if the knee didn't happen I could see a decision win for Chris of course easier said then done.

Way to jump the gun TS.

I get that he is staying stuff to build hype - I got no problem with him saying stuff like "I don't know how he is happy with a draw, I woulda been asking to run it back right after the fight" - that is proper shit talking!

Now trying to say you got laid on in the 1st and almost deserved a 10/9 in the 4th....

Please re-watch the Weidman/Romero fight; Chris barely won the first and then clearly lost the second, Romero did not appear any more gassed then Chris. You can also clearly see the momentum shift in the fight when Romero stuffs his TD and spins around to his back in the last minute. To think that he was winning because Romero could've potentially been gassed is absurd - we'll never know if he was or would've been because he kneed Weidman's head into orbit first!

Anyone objective (i.e. not his brother-in-law) saw that it was 1-1 and wouldn't say either guy was winning before the fight ended.

Last edited:
I think Wonderboy is going to have to put his combinations together against woodley. Gonna have to find a way to put the hurt on him against the cage and get him outta there.
Woodleys camp planned his back to the fence strategy that sorta slowed wonderboy and it was brilliant.

But you only get to use that surprise once so it'll be interesting to see each guys adjustments. I don't think Woodley can do what he did, how he did, this time.

Woodleys camp planned his back to the fence strategy that sorta slowed wonderboy and it was brilliant.

But you only get to use that surprise once so it'll be interesting to see each guys adjustments. I don't think Woodley can do what he did, how he did, this time.
Nope! Thats why im amped for the fight. What will happen in this one??

OP, you're wrong, he's not delusional. I believe the word you're looking for is RACIST.

if OP is the standard for a fighter being delusional then MMA is a looney pen

he is so delusional he needs abilify injections

From Monday's MMA Hour:

Claims at first he didn't think Tyron deserved a 10-8 in the 4th because he finished the last minute on top and was "raining down punches" in his opinion.

LOL - Wonderboy almost died like 3 times in the round and was lightly flailing around in T-Wood's guard for around a minute, just PRAYING they wouldn't get stood up. Did literally 0 damage whatsoever, Tyron was gassed from going for the finish so chose to just stall and wait it out in a neutral position. IMO this is the definition of a 10-7 round, those are just never handed out because judges don't know how to score fights.

MEMBER BERRIES

http://www.mma-core.com/gifs/Tyron_Woodley_Drops_Stephen_Thompson_UFC_205/10003637
http://i.imgur.com/ZQE993f.jpg

Then claims that Tyron just "laid on him" in the first when Tyron outstuck him 50-1, cut his face in multiple places to the point where he was wiping blood off his face and didn't know where his corner was for 10 seconds....

MEMBER BERRIES

http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/...age.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_960/image.jpg

-----

I'm not a T-Wood nuthugger (just recently became a fan during the build-up to UFC 205 because he was getting so much unwarranted hate); I scored the first fight a draw because Unified Rules suck, under any other scoring method Woodley is the clear victor but Unified Rules reward point fighting.

Just rubs me the wrong way how through the entire interview Wonderboy plays it off that T-Wood is scared of him and didn't really hurt him repeatedly in the first fight. I can see why T-Wood gets hated on (arrogance/racism claims to explain unpopularity) but don't get the Wonderboy love when he says shit like this that is so blatantly untrue.
Fuck Tyrone

Interesting point. I think if the fight were scored under the newer rules, Woodley would've clearly won the fight.

It's unfortunate.

Doubt it.

However, if fights were judged based on your overall performance - like I feel they should be - instead of on a round-to-round basis, then the stats say that Woodley would have definitely won. He threw less but landed more in terms of strikes, nearly had Thompson finished at least twice, and completely dominated him on the ground. Woodley was never seriously hurt or close to being finished.

Of course, knowing how often rematches turn out drastically different than their predecessors in UFC, expect Thompson to probably KO Woodley in two rounds or something lol.

WOODLEY000001.vresize.1200.675.high.1.jpg

Stfu Wonderhype,.. you should be grateful that judges give you a draw.

OP, you're wrong, he's not delusional. I believe the word you're looking for is RACIST.

is there some inside joke here that I am missing? did WB make a racist crack or something?

Doubt it.

However, if fights were judged based on your overall performance - like I feel they should be - instead of on a round-to-round basis, then the stats say that Woodley would have definitely won. He threw less but landed more in terms of strikes, nearly had Thompson finished at least twice, and completely dominated him on the ground. Woodley was never seriously hurt or close to being finished.

Of course, knowing how often rematches turn out drastically different than their predecessors in UFC, expect Thompson to probably KO Woodley in two rounds or something lol.
Curious about your opinion. The newer rules seek to reward damage more and seem to create an easier path to 10-8 rounds.

With Woodley doing the most damage in the fight, why do you think the newer rules wouldn't favor his performance?

I also agree, the rematch may turn out very differently. I wouldn't bet on it, but I've seen enough MMA to acknowledge as much.

From Monday's MMA Hour:

Claims at first he didn't think Tyron deserved a 10-8 in the 4th because he finished the last minute on top and was "raining down punches" in his opinion.

LOL - Wonderboy almost died like 3 times in the round and was lightly flailing around in T-Wood's guard for around a minute, just PRAYING they wouldn't get stood up. Did literally 0 damage whatsoever, Tyron was gassed from going for the finish so chose to just stall and wait it out in a neutral position. IMO this is the definition of a 10-7 round, those are just never handed out because judges don't know how to score fights.

MEMBER BERRIES

http://www.mma-core.com/gifs/Tyron_Woodley_Drops_Stephen_Thompson_UFC_205/10003637
http://i.imgur.com/ZQE993f.jpg

Then claims that Tyron just "laid on him" in the first when Tyron outstuck him 50-1, cut his face in multiple places to the point where he was wiping blood off his face and didn't know where his corner was for 10 seconds....

MEMBER BERRIES

http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/...age.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_960/image.jpg

-----

I'm not a T-Wood nuthugger (just recently became a fan during the build-up to UFC 205 because he was getting so much unwarranted hate); I scored the first fight a draw because Unified Rules suck, under any other scoring method Woodley is the clear victor but Unified Rules reward point fighting.

Just rubs me the wrong way how through the entire interview Wonderboy plays it off that T-Wood is scared of him and didn't really hurt him repeatedly in the first fight. I can see why T-Wood gets hated on (arrogance/racism claims to explain unpopularity) but don't get the Wonderboy love when he says shit like this that is so blatantly untrue.
Such a stupid decision and outcome to the fight. I thought Woodley clearly won. It's a shame they are doing a rematch

I think Wonderboy is going to have to put his combinations together against woodley. Gonna have to find a way to put the hurt on him against the cage and get him outta there.

I love the look in WB's face here, you know you're falling but your legz just won't cooperate. TWood made WB look common took away his best assets of keeping distance and the ability to pick & kick his victims at will. I have no real problem with a rematch, just don't think it had to be immediate. WB could've fought one and come back and Woodley the same.

I love the look in WB's face here, you know you're falling but your legz just won't cooperate. TWood made WB look common took away his best assets of keeping distance and the ability to pick & kick his victims at will. I have no real problem with a rematch, just don't think it had to be immediate. WB could've fought one and come back and Woodley the same.

Total stalloneface

Nope! Thats why im amped for the fight. What will happen in this one??
If I'm Woodley I drill grappling 4/5 of the camp. Heavy hips, arm triangles, short elbows.

Back