Wonderboy Delusional in MMA Hour Interview?

Personally, the scoring seemed a bit messy, so I favor anything that offers more consistency. At least, that's what I'm hoping for with the new rules. Plus I prefer fresh fights.

If you remember, how did you score it, round by round?
10 - 9 Woodley
10 - 9 Wonderboy
10 - 9 Wonderboy
10 - 8 Woodley
10 - 9 Wonderboy

Do you just LOL every time someone is wrong? You should see a doctor about that.
I like watching Woodley,especially after the wonderboy fight,but he shoots himself in the mouth sometimes with his bitter racially charged comments. I literally had no reason to dislike him till he started that shit.

The entire point of the post was to discuss Wonderboy's crazy ass opinions about the rounds in the first fight where he was getting destroyed, not to bring back the "I liked T-Wood until he claimed racism" garbage that always gets brought up in threads about him that have nothing to do with the racism angle.

People use LOL sometimes to indicate when they find things amusing; it's called internet-speak, figured with 50,000 posts you would've caught on to these trends by now but maybe your a slow learner and need more time to catch on to these communication trends....should maybe see a doctor about that!

:rolleyes:

Most fighters don't think they lose the fights that go to a split decision or draw

he was doing damage from top positon and had top time so i wouldnt give it a 10-8 round

member when gerorge lopez said member first?

qfYSZCq.jpg

The entire point of the post was to discuss Wonderboy's crazy ass opinions about the rounds in the first fight where he was getting destroyed, not to bring back the "I liked T-Wood until he claimed racism" garbage that always gets brought up in threads about him that have nothing to do with the racism angle.

People use LOL sometimes to indicate when they find things amusing; it's called internet-speak, figured with 50,000 posts you would've caught on to these trends by now but maybe your a slow learner and need more time to catch on to these communication trends....should maybe see a doctor about that!

:rolleyes:
LOL just makes you sound like a little kid LOL
but ill agree i dont want to bring up the racism angle,but shovin the dudes accolades down peoples throats isnt going to help either. I want to like the guy. I think matches like this one will go a long way.

he was doing damage from top positon and had top time so i wouldnt give it a 10-8 round
I was swept up in the moment when it happened.but when you saw the replay,he missed alot of the shots and didnt do that much damage to turn it away from 10 8

How did he end up in top position? Oh yeah, he got knocked down multiple times, hit with 30 unanswered power strikes, and almost choked out for a minute straight.

What damage? He landed a couple of flailing arm punches that literally had NOTHING on them.

It was a damned close fight,varying scores everywhere.
For sure
That's the only reason I'm fine with a rematch, because I don't know which guy is better after that fight.
Even though I'm generally against instant-rematches and would have preferred to see Maia first

Can't wait for this one to come around, it's going to be fun. I thought the first fight was super slow paced, but I think they figured each other out in the 4th and 5th

t-wood got Ko'd by nate marquardt cuz nate was racist, only way to explain anything is racism, duh! :)

For sure
That's the only reason I'm fine with a rematch, because I don't know which guy is better after that fight.
Even though I'm generally against instant-rematches and would have preferred to see Maia first

Can't wait for this one to come around, it's going to be fun. I thought the first fight was super slow paced, but I think they figured each other out in the 4th and 5th
I think Wonderboy is going to have to put his combinations together against woodley. Gonna have to find a way to put the hurt on him against the cage and get him outta there.

For sure

I didnt mind the pace. A classic style vs style fight.

Woodley is a POS. He keeps spouting his BS that he makes up in his own racist mind.
Woodley said. “I can’t allow myself to lose to him and what he stands for and what his fans stand for, and this overly-entitled group of individuals who are in mixed martial arts. I can’t let myself lose to that.”
What fans is he speaking of? What is he really saying? I have been a fan for over 20 years so I guess I'm entitled. If any other fighter said as much racist crap they would be done in the UFC. I liked Woodley until he started talking too much. These flash in the pan "Champions" are a dime a dozen. Watch and listen to his interviews and you will see his true nature. If he hates "his fans" Woodley more than likely hates you to. Listen for yourself in this Video go to the 2 min mark

I think Wonderboy is going to have to put his combinations together against woodley. Gonna have to find a way to put the hurt on him against the cage and get him outta there.
I didnt mind the pace. A classic style vs style fight.

Yeah, I liked the chess match

It's going to be fascinating to see who makes the best adjustments. I think Woodley won almost anytime he was aggressive in that fight, but that plays into Wonderboys hands. I think he should take (woodley) a page out Cody's playbook and isntead of countering against the fence, try to hang out in the center and let Wonderboy come to him.

Either way, I can't wait for it. I like both guys alot, either of them make good champions

T-Wood also did nothing for 3 out of the 5 rounds. If you're a fighter, you need your confidence, even if delusional.

Wonderboy wins the rematch.

Lol Wonderboy barely won his rounds, Woodley dominated the rounds he won.

If you score the 4th round 10-8, the 1st round has to be a 10-8 also. Both were equally dominate.

Back