Wonder Boy is just another Machida..Yawn.

Roids

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I had high hopes for him a few years ago, he looked like he could be the next big thing with an exciting style but sadly he's just another runner. Watching him fight is so tedious I fast forwarded half the fight, I can only take so much of one guy chasing someone around an octagon over and over. Against Woodley you could argue he had an excuse because of the take down threat but he did the same thing against Till, who is just a stand up fighter. Just like Machida he has the tools but is too scared to use them and fire, and instead just spends most fights running, that's not fighting sorry, its anti fighting I'm done with him , hope he gets KO'ed next fight.

User Name : Roids

Really?

A 2001 account, and this is the best you can come up with?

Machida was a champion, and is a legend. Wonderboy is not going to reach that level, but he certainly isn't the worst out there, by a long shot.

3nUplpD
He's not like Machida at all.

Their fights may be boring (I deal with em just fine but I get their style is not for everyone)but when they finish, man do they finish.

Sorry 'style' is not an excuse for literally spending 90% of a fight running. No respect for the fans or the sport.

User Name : Roids

Really?

A 2001 account, and this is the best you can come up with?

Machida was a champion, and is a legend. Wonderboy is not going to reach that level, but he certainly isn't the worst out there, by a long shot.

Jesus.
As if all fighters have one hitter quitters and finish fights. God forbid some guy have to rely on techniques and skill to get the win. Yes and that means decisions sometimes.

Sorry 'style' is not an excuse for literally spending 90% of a fight running. No respect for the fans or the sport.
Yet he out struck Till on the backfoot. Seriously you newbs need to watch at least 5 years of mma before you're allowed to post

As if all fighters have one hitter quitters and finish fights. God forbid some guy have to rely on techniques and skill to get the win. Yes and that means decisions sometimes.

Running is a 'skill' now is it? lulz. Any bum off the street can run around a cage all night.

At least he is professional enough to make weight and also fight in a weight class closer to his natural weight

Yet he out struck Till on the backfoot. Seriously you newbs need to watch at least 5 years of mma before you're allowed to post

Its quite possible he technically 'out struck' the guy chasing him all night trying to make a fight out of it, but doesn't excuse it or change the fact he still ran all night.

Running is a 'skill' now is it? lulz. Any bum off the street can run around a cage all night.

What's more effective, going on the back foot and countering/landing strikes, or moving forward and missing strikes?

Its quite possible he technically 'out struck' the guy chasing him all night trying to make a fight out of it, but doesn't excuse it or change the fact he still ran all night.

Stick with WWE because you don't understand fighting much less MMA

That's what happens with two smart, high level strikers. I didn't mind the technical matchup, I'll still take it over most boxing matches.

That's what happens with two smart, high level strikers. I didn't mind the technical matchup, I'll still take it over most boxing matches.

Agreed, but most idiot fans dont understand what they're seeing

The UFC sold for 4 billion because of the stunning intellect and lack of naivete of it's fanbase.

Machida is better. People thought he was gonna reign over LHW for years

hang on but it also happened against woodley for 2 whole fights, and he's a wrestler. No excuses for Wonder boy sorry.

Back