Women's march speaker was a rape-torturer and murderer

Mick Foley fucked a 14 year old (Angel Amoroso) and he now runs an outreach program for the vicitms of sexual abuse.

Philanthropy is not exempt from the predatory minded, ddont understand why so many people are shocked when they learn this.
The pro wrestler?

The pro wrestler?
Disregard.
I didnt research and took a big titty bitch at her word before hearing her talk.

In fact i have been listening to her speak since i made that post... She sounds like she is has a fetish for that type of shit.

Like a rape fantasy.

Disregard.
I didnt research and took a big titty bitch at her word before hearing her talk.

In fact i have been listening to her speak since i made that post... She sounds like she is has a fetish for that type of shit.

Like a rape fantasy.
Mick Foley's name is cleared.

Yeah

She
Even claimed dave meltzer smashed.

The bitch is a loon.

Obvious daddy issues.
There were a lot of names. Lol @ accusing Meltzer.

You guys didn't know about this?

It's old news. She's done interviews on it. It's unfortunate for the victim and for the movement.

Sounds like the bitch served her time.

Yeah... but 20 something years for drugging and kidnapping a man into being tortured and killed in this fashion:

For the next 15 to 20 days (police aren't sure just when Vigliarole died), the man was starved, burned, beaten, and tortured. (Even 10 years later, Spurling could recall Rita's chilling response when they questioned her about shoving a three-foot metal bar up Vigliarole's rear: "He was a homo anyway." How did she know? "When I stuck the bar up his rectum he wiggled.")

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/199507/crime-and-punishment

Mick Foley fucked a 14 year old (Angel Amoroso) and he now runs an outreach program for the vicitms of sexual abuse.

Philanthropy is not exempt from the predatory minded, ddont understand why so many people are shocked when they learn this.
You are full of shit. I am a wrestling fan.
Here is her list of wrestlers that she has says raped her.
https://www.facebook.com/angel.amoro...location=group

here is the list of who she has accused of raping her Mick Foley, Paul Heyman, Stan Lane, Bobby Fulton, Mike Awesome, Road Dogg Jesse James, Von Erich's, Eddie Gilbert, Brian Pillman, Mike Enos, Ultimate Warrior, Dave Meltzer, Brutus beefcake, Marty Jannetty, Sid, Arn Anderson Tully Blanchard, Ric Flair
You figure after about 8 wrestlers, she would try to avoid them. Also by Von Erichs she means all of them.
Nice try though.

She should never be the mouthpiece of any movement

You are full of shit. I am a wrestling fan.
Here is her list of wrestlers that she has says raped her.
https://www.facebook.com/angel.amoro...location=group

here is the list of who she has accused of raping her Mick Foley, Paul Heyman, Stan Lane, Bobby Fulton, Mike Awesome, Road Dogg Jesse James, Von Erich's, Eddie Gilbert, Brian Pillman, Mike Enos, Ultimate Warrior, Dave Meltzer, Brutus beefcake, Marty Jannetty, Sid, Arn Anderson Tully Blanchard, Ric Flair
You figure after about 8 wrestlers, she would try to avoid them. Also by Von Erichs she means all of them.
Nice try though.

Surprised she didn't say Pat Patterson ......

The women's march should have proved beyond any doubt that these people have have no morals, no integrity, no shame and are motivated almost entirely by malice, spite and hatred.

Trump's crass locker room talk:

9020541_orig.jpg

Someone who actually raped, tortured and murdered somebody:

3.jpg

This is the state of liberals and the left.

Last edited:
Par for the course.

You guys know Saudi Arabia is head of the U.N. human rights council right now?

Brave New world.

This speech happened over a year ago, probably because she's having a movie made about her life. She served 27 years for her crime, and her life is now dedicated to helping people. Not much more she can do, is there?
Still shouldn't be in a leading position at all, imo.

Sounds like the bitch served her time.
She shouldn't be making a living doing this.. It's ridiculous and comically offensive. She served her time, so don't stone her in the street and let her work at something else.

This is old news brah.

The women's march should have proved beyond any doubt that these people have have no morals, no integrity, no shame and are motivated almost entirely by malice, spite and hatred.

Trump's crass locker room talk:

9020541_orig.jpg

Someone who actually raped, tortured and murdered and someone:

3.jpg

This is the state of liberals and the left.

That's why I'm off that train.. Those idiots think political affiliation is what defines a person's morality; it matters more than anything. You know, it's the same too often on the right. Independant is what to be right now.

They could have just kidnapped him. They could have maybe even roughed him up a bit. But they made sure he suffered horribly, that his last thoughts were filled with sheer terror and pain.

I just don't understand how they could let someone like that represent their movement, but the rules seem to different these days: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."

How the FUCK do you get let out of prison after committing those crimes?

How the FUCK do you get let out of prison after committing those crimes?
Same way Rae Carruth bitch ass is getting out.

Those 18 years dont mean shit when the perp is young.

Back