Women's march speaker was a rape-torturer and murderer

Mick Foley fucked a 14 year old (Angel Amoroso) and he now runs an outreach program for the vicitms of sexual abuse.

Philanthropy is not exempt from the predatory minded, ddont understand why so many people are shocked when they learn this.

Why are you lying? The only thing circulating around is Angel's accounts that she got raped by the entire WWF organization down to Dave Meltzer and Ric Flair. No proof, no nothing, just allegations like we've seen in the past from self-proclaimed victims trying to grab the spotlight in exchange of a few minutes of fame.

On the other hand, this bitch was tried and sentenced. She was caught red-handed! There were no allegations. I can't believe you're spewing baseless #metoo crap to defend a murderer! You racist prick. I thought your hatred of white people was a joke, but I can tell now it's genuine. See? I can throw baseless words too, much like you.

edit: I think you fucked her too

Last edited:
You do realize you're making this comment in what is a women's march thread, which he clearly read, don't you?

gardrop.gif
Yes but the title is so shocking that it attracts people who are usually above this, idiot.

Did Mick Foley really do that or is it just another mere accusation that should be taken as truth?

I dunno for certain, i personally think she has some issues with her sanity that causes her character to drawn into question.

Just an example, folks shouldnt be shocked when shit like this happens.

Shock is the wrong emotion.

Rage.

Anger.

Disappointment...

All good.

nobody's perfect.

I dunno for certain, i personally think she has some issues with her sanity that causes her character to drawn into question.

Just an example, folks shouldnt be shocked when shit like this happens.

Shock is the wrong emotion.

Rage.

Anger.

Disappointment...

All good.
FFS, guy. Just own up to your fuckery. You threw something out that you did not even take a minute to research. Prior to my even asking the question I researched the accusation and saw that the bitch was crazier then a pet rock.

FFS, guy. Just own up to your fuckery. You threw something out that you did not even take a minute to research. Prior to my even asking the question I researched the accusation and saw that the bitch was crazier then a pet rock.

But he's among the louder voices who decry fabricated news concerning white people assaulted during Black Panther screenings..... oh the irony

But he's among the louder voices who decry fabricated news concerning white people assaulted during Black Panther screenings..... oh the irony
There's actually news of that going around? Why?

Mick Foley fucked a 14 year old (Angel Amoroso) and he now runs an outreach program for the vicitms of sexual abuse.

Philanthropy is not exempt from the predatory minded, ddont understand why so many people are shocked when they learn this.

Did you just compare sexual abuse, torture, and murder to sex with a minor?

Because some (a lot of) people believe everything they read on twitter. Lies spread like wildfire there. Takes just one troll
“Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect."
- Jonathan Swift

I wish more people knew about this fucking bitch. Anyone who does know and still supports her is nothing but a pile of human waste themselves.

Yeah I fucked up on that one..

You are a hysterical little bitch aint ya?

Calm down, you triggered bitch.

*Puts a hit out on ScriptReadsMe for post #38*

Just an example, folks shouldnt be shocked when shit like this happens..

So you spread false information as an example? Dumbass.

Back