Women's Flyweight division about to be lit.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All the girls in the house + PVZ,Valentina,Pena,Andrea Lee, maybe Mackenzie, maybe JJ. Got damn. No one's going be paying attention the Bantamweights.

Valentina,Pena,Andrea Lee
Not sure they will make weight. Lee used USADA banned substances to make weight, i heard, but mabe I wrong. JJ won't go Flyweight anytime soon. McKenzie is without striking.

I'm interested in Mackenzie but not for her fighting skills of course.

None of the existing women's divisions are seeing any improvement, but WME keeps on adding them.

Pena? Juliana Pena? She always looked more of 145 than 125 to me.

Not sure they will make weight. Lee used USADA banned substances to make weight, i heard, but mabe I wrong. JJ won't go Flyweight anytime soon. McKenzie is without striking.

I don't know about the Lee situation. I thought she explained it on Ariel's show. But that's the division she fights in now at LFA, and she's champ. And that's where she says she'll fight in the UFC.

As far as Mack, her striking look very much improved in her last fight in San An. Yeah she still has work, but let's be honest, all she needs is to be good enough to get inside and get you to the ground. Then it's over. How do you think Ronda succeeded for so long?

Man that Mackenzie Dern....

photo.jpg mackenzie_dern_6.jpg 6a21052198848097cf0eb29a6cb418eb.jpg Mackenzie-Dern-beach.png
Is one hot piece of ass
If she can learn to speak English better she has the potential

Looks like a brazilian Blake lively BTW
[giphy (83).gif

Hopefully she grapples better than Blake "the snake"

200 (2).gif

Last edited:
No Mention of Agniezska Niedzwiedz
/Thread
This is all fact based, not dreams. Andrea was offered to go to TUF, she turned it down but will go to the UFC, and she beat some of the top ranked girls in that house, and she's currently champ. Dana has mentioned Mackenzi and the UFC has made no secret that they're watching her and want to see her win a couple more fights, but that was a couple fights ago, so it might be time. And the others are already in the UFC and have already made the decision to move, except JJ who says she's considering it.

This is all fact based, not dreams. Andrea was offered to go to TUF, she turned it down but will go to the UFC, and she beat some of the top ranked girls in that house, and she's currently champ. Dana has mentioned Mackenzi and the UFC has made no secret that they're watching her and want to see her win a couple more fights, but that was a couple fights ago, so it might be time. And the others are already in the UFC and have already made the decision to move, except JJ who says she's considering it.
Niedzwiedz just didn't want to go through TUF to have a contract as that would mean staying away from her child for too long. She wants to get that contract tho, don't get it twisted. The division will be paper thin at the start so expect the UFC to do some business.

By 2020 it will be the most popular & important division in women's MMA, and it'll be a slightly whimsical historical footnote that the division's first UFC champion was Roxanne Modaferri.

Man that Mackenzie dern....
Is one hot piece of ass

If she can learn to speak English better she has the potential
lol, but, to be fair, indeed, what's going on with Dern's english?

Dern was born in Phoenix, Arizona.
She graduated from Ironwood High School in Glendale, Arizona.

She wants to get that contract tho, don't get it twisted.

But it's not about what she wants. If you're not already in the UFC, what you want is irrelevant. There are a lot of girls from Invicta who wanted to go to the UFC, but Dana chose to leave them in Invicta. Until I actually hear that a contract or oppurtunity was actually offered, or I hear from the UFC themselves that they have their eyes on them, then again, I'm trying to keep this fact based.

All the girls in the house + PVZ,Valentina,Pena,Andrea Lee, maybe Mackenzie, maybe JJ. Got damn. No one's going be paying attention the Bantamweights.

Actual fight fans will pay attention so you casual fans know what names to get excited about.

Back