Women's CWS Softball V1 - FSU vs UF LOOMS

A

Almighty Angus

Super Regional's begins tonight with # 1 UF v #16 Bama, each matchup is a 3 game series, winner moves on to the CWS.

#1 UF
V
#16 Bama

#8 Tennessee
V
#9 Texas A&M

#5 UCLA
V
#12 Ole Miss

#4 FSU
V
#13 LSU

#3 Oregon
V
#14 Kentucky

#11 Utah
V
#6 Washington

#7 Auburn
V
#10 Oklahoma

#15 Baylor
V
#2 Arizona

Nothing is looming for us right now if we lose to Alabama again. I think Oklahoma wins it all again anyhow.

Funny story about Shay Knighton, my niece and her help out a camp for the Schroeders (2 played at UCLA, 1 played at Stanford and the youngest is at Arkansas right now) during the summer and Shay was telling my niece that her dad tried to get Shay to help him coach their travel team while she was on summer break and Shay was having none of it lol

@TuBB Have you been watching this game?

I clicked on this game last night for some reason with my boys. I've never watched softball before, but it was one of the best ball games I've watched in years. I only made it until the 12th inning when the Gators tied it up with 2 down and 2 strikes, for the 2nd time.

Why are softball pitchers always fat as shit
You apparently didn't see the Gators' closing pitcher?
dm_170604_SECCOM_SBALL_CLT_GOURLEY.jpg

I clicked on this game last night for some reason with my boys. I've never watched softball before, but it was one of the best ball games I've watched in years. I only made it until the 12th inning when the Gators tied it up with 2 down and 2 strikes, for the 2nd time.
The title series is always a treat. It's certainly more entertaining than college baseball, that's for sure.

The title series is always a treat. It's certainly more entertaining than college baseball, that's for sure.

I don't care a bit for baseball but softball is an easy game to get into. So much crazy shit can happen from game to game. Highly competitive and entertaining.

I don't care a bit for baseball but softball is an easy game to get into. So much crazy shit can happen from game to game. Highly competitive and entertaining.
Our baseball team typically chokes in Omaha. We've been there a ridiculous amount of times the past 10+ years and have owned the shit out of UGA and FSU but it's frustrating.
Softball is so much easier to watch because it goes by faster and of course quite a few of the players are hot. It certainly helps that our girls have won 2 titles recently.

The only time I really cared for college baseball was when I was watching for scouting purposes. I really prefer watching the girls.

Gasso is just an amazing coach. B2B. Damn that was a great series.

I was hoping FL could pull it off last night. If for no other reason than to get a game 3.
Just a question since I've never watched softball before. Why were both games played in OK? I understand college teams shouldn't have to travel all over the country night after night, but why not a neutral location?

I was hoping FL could pull it off last night. If for no other reason than to get a game 3.
Just a question since I've never watched softball before. Why were both games played in OK? I understand college teams shouldn't have to travel all over the country night after night, but why not a neutral location?

Oklahoma City hosts the CWS every year.

I remember seeing Jenny Finch in person at one of her camps and was surprised at how tall and thin she was. Still a complete smoke show though. Tv doesn't do justice to just how manly Crystal Bustos is in person though. She dresses like a dude and rolls in a 64 Impala. Pretty sure she can take the whole sports bar to Suplex City.

Oklahoma City hosts the CWS every year.

I remember seeing Jenny Finch in person at one of her camps and was surprised at how tall and thin she was. Still a complete smoke show though. Tv doesn't do justice to just how manly Crystal Bustos is in person though. She dresses like a dude and rolls in a 64 Impala. Pretty sure she can take the whole sports bar to Suplex City.
Interesting. I didn't know that.

I was under the impression softball was full of "big" girls. There's no shortage of course, but there are a lot of hotties too. A few of them really filled out those pants perfectly.

Back