Women's Current P4P - Your top 10

In the UFC's current state I would not be surprised to see Cat get a title shot off of two losses simply because she has a win over Nunes when it should be Pennington god dammit.
I wouldn't be surprise if they gave the champ Bisping a money fight. Oh, wait...

1. Cris Cyborg
2. Amanda Nunes
3. Valentina Shevchenko
4. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
5. Ronda Rousey
6. Claudia Gadelha
7. Rose Namajunas
8. Ketlen Vieira
9. Megan Anderson
10. Cat Zingano

Any list without Raquel Pennington on there isn't a good list

1. Mandy the Lioness
2. Joanna Younggaychick
3. Valentina Shevchenko (might be higher than JJ in skill, but edging JJ for being undefeated champ)
4. Claudia Gadelha
5. Cris Mythborg
6. Holy Home

After that is tough, Pennington, Karolina, Zingano, Pena and Vieira or Rose can fill those positions but not sure in what order (could also argue Holm over Cyborg actually). Ronda might be 4-5 if she was considered active.

Last edited:
1.cyborg

2.nunes
3.joanna
4.claudia

Then whatever

Any list without Raquel Pennington on there isn't a good list
Definitely a better option than Andrade (even though they're 1-1) IMO. Raquel beat Greatness Incarnate (albeit not the best form) and went to split with Holm!

Last edited:
Cyborg should be on no list. If Jon Jones is off lists so should she

Definitely a better option than Andrade (even though they're 1-1) IMO. Raquel beat Greatness Incarnate (albeit not the best form) and went to split with Holm!
Greatness Incarnate?

1.cyborg

2.nunes
3.joanna
4.claudia

Then whatever

Perhaps Nunes and Joanna should try fighting women with 8-7 records, instead of the contenders they've been fighting. Maybe then they'll surpass Cyborg, huh?

Perhaps Nunes and Joanna should try fighting women with 8-7 records, instead of the contenders they've been fighting. Maybe then they'll surpass Cyborg, huh?

You got 20,000 posts in a fucken year so I know I cant compete with you in posting stupidity, you're obviously the Cyborg of idiocy. Keep believing what you will, while the only one agreeing with you is Big Muffler.
<36>

You got 20,000 posts in a fucken year so I know I cant compete with you in posting stupidity, you're obviously the Cyborg of idiocy. Keep believing what you will, while the only one agreeing with you is Big Muffler.
<36>

I'm waiting on the part where you actually dispute what I said using facts and data. When you're prepared to actually make an argument, let me know. 'B-b-but 20,000 posts' is not an example of one, just so you're aware.

Last edited:
1 Joanna
2 Valentina
3 Amanda Nunes
4 Cyborg
5 Claudia Gadelha
6 Rose Namajunas
7 Raquel Pennington
8 Tecia Torres
9 Jessica Andrade
10 Katlyn Chookagian

1 Joanna
2 Valentina
3 Amanda Nunes
4 Cyborg
5 Claudia Gadelha
6 Rose Namajunas
7 Raquel Pennington
8 Tecia Torres
9 Jessica Andrade
10 Katlyn Chookagian

I don't know if I'd put Valentina above Cyborg, I can see the argument for Nunes. Personally I had Shevchenko around 6th

Take out Chookagian and add in Niedzwiedz and you've got yourself a top of the line list.

Kudos for Tecia, that's an interesting pick, the only one in top 5 not to be beaten by Joanna yet.

I don't know if I'd put Valentina above Cyborg, I can see the argument for Nunes. Personally I had Shevchenko around 6th

Take out Chookagian and add in Niedzwiedz and you've got yourself a top of the line list.

Kudos for Tecia, that's an interesting pick, the only one in top 5 not to be beaten by Joanna yet.
I think including Neidzwiedz over Katlyn is totally fair!

On Tecia, people forget how good she really is because of her style. In an ideal world, I think she'd fight at 105.

P4P UFC? I'm with Sharedog here:
1.Joanna
2.Amanda (but I'm ok with people thinking she is #1)
3.Claudia

Top 10 HW GOAT list: Fedor
Nog
Crocop
Werdum
Couture
Barnett
Arlovski
Mir
Hunt
Miocic
Whoops wrong thread.