Women's 145 Is A Bigger Joke Than We Thought

Holly, apparently is 145 now. Why is Ronda on that list?

I copied and pasted names directly from the official source: UFC.com. She's still listed as being in the top 10 for some reason (I guess because she has not officially announced retirement and could possibly come back). I'm fine not including her.

It is friggin' tragic that there is no one Cyborg's size for her to fight. I don't even like her or WMMA much but I wish the UFC had even 10 solid fighters her size so she could fight someone who wasn't 1) 20 lbs lighter than her in lean mass on fight night and 2) grossly unqualified to be in the UFC in the first place.

Hmmm well maybe if Cyborg didn't put on all that weight from steroids, she would have had plenty of opponents..

Or she could lose some muscle mass..

Instead she's nothing but a joke

Last edited:
WME-IMG had to take advantage of Cyborg while they still could.

I copied and pasted names directly from the official source: UFC.com. She's still listed as being in the top 10 for some reason (I guess because she has not officially announced retirement and could possibly come back). I'm fine not including her.
Ok, here you go dick.

1. Cyborg x Nunez
2. Budd x Shevchenko
3. Anderson x Pennington
4. Blencowe x McMann
5. Tweet x Pena
6. Bell x Evinger
7 Holloway x Zingano
8. Gomes x Carmouche
9. Koliesnyk x Davis
10 Leibrock x Chookagian

145 comes in at 145, 135 comes in at 135. I see easy wins and competitive fights for the girls at 145. Sorry the difference you are trying to peddle is too small to be relevant.

So here's my picks.

145 wins fights 1,3,5, possibly 6,8 and maybe 9 and 10.

I see 145 winning at least half the fights no problem. Your thread is shit.

Last edited:
Ok, here you go dick.

1. Cyborg x Nunez
2. Budd x Shevchenko
3. Anderson x Pennington
4. Blencowe x McMann
5. Tweet x Pena
6. Bell x Evinger
7 Holloway x Zingano
8. Gomes x Carmouche
9. Koliesnyk x Davis
10 Leibrock x Chookagian

145 comes in at 145, 135 comes in at 135. I see easy wins and competitive fights for the girls at 145. Sorry the difference you are trying to peddle is too small to be relevant.

You made a list of matchups with no real analysis. What is this supposed to prove? 'I see easy wins...' I'm happy for you. The vast majority of the people here would favor the 135'ers. Take Blencowe and McMann for example. What is it about winning 9 fights and losing 6 that makes you believe she would be a threat to McMann? She's lost to Faith Van Duin (6 wins and 3 losses), Kyra Purcell (2 wins and 1 loss), Jessica Clark (6 wins and 4 losses), Kate Silva (10 wins and 4 losses), Marloes Coenen (23 wins and 8 losses), and Julia Budd (10 wins and 2 losses). 4 of those losses came by way of submission, something McMann excels at. McMann is a silver medalist in the Olympics. Her losses were to Tate, Rousey, and Amanda Nunes, all three former world champions. Her best win is Alexis Davis. Blencowe's most notable win was against...Gabby Hollaway (6 wins and 5 losses)? I can go through and pick apart each one of those. The only ones on that list that stand out are Cyborg and Budd.

You made a list of matchups with no real analysis. What is this supposed to prove? 'I see easy wins...' I'm happy for you. The vast majority of the people here would favor the 135'ers. Take Blencowe and McMann for example. What is it about winning 9 fights and losing 6 that makes you believe she would be a threat to McMann? She's lost to Faith Van Duin (6 wins and 3 losses), Kyra Purcell (2 wins and 1 loss), Jessica Clark (6 wins and 4 losses), Kate Silva (10 wins and 4 losses), Marloes Coenen (23 wins and 8 losses), and Julia Budd (10 wins and 2 losses). 4 of those losses came by way of submission, something McMann excels at. McMann is a silver medalist in the Olympics. Her losses were to Tate, Rousey, and Amanda Nunes, all three former world champions. Her best win is Alexis Davis. Blencowe's most notable win was against...Gabby Hollaway (6 wins and 5 losses)? I can go through and pick apart each one of those. The only ones on that list that stand out are Cyborg and Budd.
I just edited in the fights I think 145 wins. The mcmann fight was not one of them.

And if Holm fights Cyborg, 2 of her last three will be at 145. GDR was just the 145 champ and hasn't fought again.

That would put her in the exact same position as Ediane Gomes. 2 of her last three fights were at Bantamweight. 'if' It's possible that any 135'er could go up and fight Cyborg. 'just the 145' She abandoned it because she didn't want to have to defend against Cyborg. Now that Cyborg is champion of the division, it's fair to assume that she isn't going to stick around. GDR has said that it was always her intention to go back down to 135.

Ok, here you go dick.

1. Cyborg x Nunez
2. Budd x Shevchenko
3. Anderson x Pennington
4. Blencowe x McMann
5. Tweet x Pena
6. Bell x Evinger
7 Holloway x Zingano
8. Gomes x Carmouche
9. Koliesnyk x Davis
10 Leibrock x Chookagian

So here's my picks.

145 wins fights 1,3,5, possibly 6,8 and maybe 9 and 10.

I see 145 winning at least half the fights no problem. Your thread is shit.

3. Based on what? Her stellar resume? She did beat those worldbeaters Peggy Morgan (4 wins and 4 losses) and Charmaine Tweet (9 wins and 6 losses). Meanwhile, Pennington just beat that absolute nobody Miesha Tate. No big deal, really. How do you think Pennington would fair against Cindy Dandois?

The others are ridiculous too, but I don't plan on going through each one.

That would put her in the exact same position as Ediane Gomes. 2 of her last three fights were at Bantamweight. 'if' It's possible that any 135'er could go up and fight Cyborg. 'just the 145' She abandoned it because she didn't want to have to defend against Cyborg. Now that Cyborg is champion of the division, it's fair to assume that she isn't going to stick around. GDR has said that it was always her intention to go back down to 135.
Than the next woman up will beat Liz Carmouche. 145 takes half those fights and you know it. You're just a fight finder troll.

3. Based on what? Her stellar resume? She did beat those worldbeaters Peggy Morgan (4 wins and 4 losses) and Charmaine Tweet (9 wins and 6 losses). Meanwhile, Pennington just beat that absolute nobody Miesha Tate. No big deal, really. How do you think Pennington would fair against Cindy Dandois?

The others are ridiculous too, but I don't plan on going through each one.
Anderson would not lose to Dandois again. She was very green. She's too big, has too much range and power for Pennington. Easy win.

Megan will lose to a superior striker or strong grappler but beats everyone in between. Rocky is neither.

Last edited:
Who cares? Just keep feeding fighters to Cyborg and I'll keep watching.

Than the next woman up will beat Liz Carmouche. 145 takes half those fights and you know it. You're just a fight finder troll.

You have no basis for saying that. You didn't even actually list a name. That's the least you could do.

You have no basis for saying that. You didn't even actually list a name. That's the least you could do.
my basis is Liz Carmouche. Lol. I don't know anything about those women at the bottom of the list and don't pretend you do either. I'll favor them based on size alone.

Anderson would not lose to Dandois again. She was very green. She's too big, has too much range and power for Pennington. Easy win.

Megan will lose to a superior striker or strong grappler but beats everyone in between. Rocky is neither.

That doesn't carry any weight. I can say the same thing: Anderson would lose to Dandois again. She still is green. She has 10 total fights and her last four opponents have all been bums.

That doesn't carry any weight. I can say the same thing: Anderson would lose to Dandois again. She still is green. She has 10 total fights and her last four opponents have all been bums.
Leslie Smith. Raquel lost to Leslie Smith.

my basis is Liz Carmouche. Lol. I don't know anything about those women at the bottom of the list and don't pretend you do either. I'll favor them based on size alone.
I won't pretend to know anything about some of them either, but I would "unfavor" some of them based on inexperience alone. Kolesnyk is 5-1 (compare to Carmouche) and Leibrock is 2-1, yikes! Then there are some who appear to be more like blown up BWs who don't want to cut/diet than real FWs - specifically Holloway (5'3), Gomes (has actually fought at BW) and heck Blencowe also fought at BW in her last 2 fights so are they really bigger? lol

Well, that's kind of stupid. That means you have no idea what their height, reach, or walk around weight actually is. For all you know, they could be blown up 135'ers and about the same size of Carmouche. 'don't pretend' The top of the list is full of names that the majority of people here know nothing about.

I won't pretend to know anything about some of them either, but I would "unfavor" some of them based on inexperience alone. Kolesnyk is 5-1 (compare to Carmouche) and Leibrock is 2-1, yikes! Then there are some who appear to be more like blown up BWs who don't want to cut/diet than real FWs - specifically Holloway (5'3), Gomes (has actually fought at BW) and heck Blencowe also fought at BW in her last 2 fights so are they really bigger? lol
I'm referring to the last two fights.I've only heard of one of the fighters

Back