Women street fighters

I can see Jessica Andrade being a female street fighter. The main problem is most tough girls would be too small for the vast majority of guys. Naturally big girls like that 6'5 kickboxer could be street fighters since a kick from a 220 lb girl is still a kick propelled by 220 lbs.

I can see Jessica Andrade being a female street fighter. The main problem is most tough girls would be too small for the vast majority of guys. Naturally big girls like that 6'5 kickboxer could be street fighters since a kick from a 220 lb girl is still a kick propelled by 220 lbs.

Vs other women counts as well as would be the vast majority I assume.

8yFw10G.gif

Not that I know shit about (women) boxing, but Ann Wolfe was supposedly brawling pretty hard.

Well none of them are athletic so they all come under the term “fighter”

He sold some PPV's early on.
Technically, without Tank, perhaps (ok, big perhaps) u dont have Tito Ortiz who back then "saved" UFC with Ken.

But it´s pure speculation.

Technically, without Tank, perhaps (ok, big perhaps) u dont have Tito Ortiz who back then "saved" UFC with Ken.

But it´s pure speculation.

Yeah, it's hard to say exactly how much Tank helped in that regard keep the UFC afloat but he was a "face" guy. If you lined up Royce, Severn, Frye, Ken and Tank in the mid-late 90's, there'd be plenty that recognize Tank over the rest.

Has Shelby signed this kid yet, and yes she held the choke too long.

Back