Women shoots homeless guy who asked her to move her Porsche

Not a modicum of remorse on that little teaspoon of Bisquick.

Here’s to hoping the penalty for shooting some guy is high enough to foist some guilt into that little thimble of baking soda.
That's a very specific analogy.

source.gif

Yeah the bail amount is what got me.
Plenty of people have been denied bail on lesser charges who don't even have the means to flee jurisdiction, let alone most having bail set at high six figures for the same crime if not seven figures.

This chick gets bail set at 25k and probably has the means to disappear if she really wanted to.

Yeah, pretty much, this woman is not gonna do time, greasy expensive lawyers can do that

She seems like such a rich girl stereotype.

b_tvx3pviaasal_.jpg

cglcoszwsaaap3i.jpg

katie-layne-3.jpg

Singing country and rapping.

And just because it exists, here's the victim singing:

I thought shooting homeless people WAS a community service?

Probably guilty. She's had violent run-ins twice before with people + She didn't even report this incident to the police. That's definitely a red flag.

She strikes me as a sociopathic, rich bitch cunt who thinks she can do anything she wants and walk away from it.

I don't think they're gonna throw the books at her for shooting a hobo who was acting like he owns the sidewalk

Apparently she's had a few other domestic violence incidents where police were involved.

Yeah the idiot who made it through law school...

Lol, I have 2 friends who are lawyers and one was the biggest dumbfuk around and still gets high on the regular and the other beat the shit out of his girlfriend.........so yes they can be dumb.

I can relate, I just hate it when hobos asks me to move my Prius!

Lol I'd acquit with hilarious ease. Not only is she hawt, but murdering homeless people shouldn't even be a crime in the first place

High end SUV is now a thing. My parents got a Masarati SUV because my dad want performance, my mom wants comfort, and trunk to put 2 golf bags. I tried it a few times, the thing is huge but it can haul ass, at around 140~150km/h, the twin turbo kicks in, the car just flies to 200km/h easily. Because it's so comfortable, you can inadvertently be speeding without knowing it. It's not my thing this segment of the market is growing very fast.

That is totally not how turbos work.

Warning shots? Lol. Bitch will probably get off with affluenza defense even though she should get time for this bullshit.

It doesn't sound like an implausible story to me. Homeless people can become aggressive.

Back