Women shoots homeless guy who asked her to move her Porsche

I should have added a #murica or something.
That used to be me, until I was robbed of most everything I owned and all of my money... I guess what I got was a couple grand from concerned Sherdoggers and a chance at a new life, so I got what I deserved, dammit!

in her defense she was trying to help him go to sleep & solve his homeless problem both permanently.
Well she would have made it worse with a rotting corpse in the way to add to the already bad smell

Well she would have made it worse with a rotting corpse in the way to add to the already bad smell
QNqyTgo.gif

25k after getting out of her car and shooting him twice? She seems well connected, she'll get off scott-free

It’s also not her first time arrested in connection to a violent incident. In December, Quackenbush was charged with misdemeanor assault after striking a woman in the head with a drinking glass, according to records cited by the Tennessean. The case is still pending.

Almost four years ago, she was arrested on a misdemeanor domestic assault charge after hitting another woman. The charge was later dropped.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m-police-say/?utm_term=.120486abc7df#comments

http://www.ktnv.com/news/national/n...-who-asked-her-to-move-her-porsche-police-say
attmurder_1505179604914_66138339_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

A woman was arrested and charged in the attempted murder of a homeless man in Nashville.

Police say, Katie Quackenbush, 26, allegedly shot 54-year-old Gerald Melton on Aug. 26 near Music Row.

Melton was critically wounded and is being treated at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

According to police, Melton was trying to sleep on the sidewalk at 3 a.m. at 19th Avenue South and Chet Atkins place.

He was reportedly disturbed by exhaust fumes and loud music coming from a Porsche SUV.

Melton said he asked the driver, Quackenbush, to move the vehicle. Police say the two began yelling at each other, and Quackenbush eventually got out of the car and shot Melton twice before running up the street with another woman.

Her father, Jesse Quackenbush, released the following statement, saying his daughter fired two warning shots not meaning to hit Melton:

"The two women were actually acting in self defense. The man was always on his feet and not asleep as someone apparently has alleged and had accosted a group of very young women and nearly became physical with one. He then approached the white Porsche (not Lexis) with two female occupants and started verbally accosting them threatening them because their music was too loud for him to sleep... The driver fired a round as a warning to scare him away as he came at her. He kept coming and she fired a second round, again intended to scare him away. They quickly got back into the white vehicle and left, not knowing that the man was hit by the warning shots. Both girls contacted the police and DA shortly after the incident and have always agreed to cooperate fully with the investigation."

Katie Quackenbush has since posted a $25,000 bond and was released from jail.

I'm surprised she was arrested, tbh. There must be some witnesses, because I fully expect her to win a he said / she said kind of thing.

EDIT: @Edison Carasio 's article has compelling info:

he incident started around 3 a.m. when Melton was trying to sleep on the sidewalk.

He was disturbed by exhaust fumes and loud music coming from a Porsche SUV nearby, according to a release from the Metro Nashville Police Department.

Police said Melton asked the driver of the Porsche, later identified as Quackenbush, to move the vehicle. The two started arguing, “with both parties yelling at each other,” but eventually Melton walked back to where he had been attempting to sleep, police said.

Quackenbush allegedly got out of the Porsche with a gun and fired two shots at him, one of which hit Melton in the abdomen. She then fled the scene in her Porsche, according to the release.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-accused-shooting-homeless-man-211450270.html

Last edited:
306014837d872b7b2dcb8bbec08116d9

Not a modicum of remorse on that little teaspoon of Bisquick.

Here’s to hoping the penalty for shooting some guy is high enough to foist some guilt into that little thimble of baking soda.

I'm figuring out what the War Room angle is here. That affluenza should be defended? She also had 2 priors before

I don't think anybody has built a defense for her except a few clearly sarcastic remarks. Then again War Room does surprises me everyday

I fully expect a "nobody would just shoot a homeless man for no reason, he must have moved threateningly towards her or attacked her" approach

Who amongst us hasn't suffered through the traumatic experience of trying take your luxury SUV out for a spin only to be unceremoniously blocked by Boxcar Pete sleeping under a tarp?

I hope she's ok.

#prayersforkatie

This sucks because that rich little bitch is going to get off because her Daddy is rich and influential. I mean 25k bail for attempted murder??? WTF???

Yeah the bail amount is what got me.
Plenty of people have been denied bail on lesser charges who don't even have the means to flee jurisdiction, let alone most having bail set at high six figures for the same crime if not seven figures.

This chick gets bail set at 25k and probably has the means to disappear if she really wanted to.

Here’s to hoping the penalty for shooting some guy is high enough to foist some guilt into that little thimble of baking soda.
seeing how he was homeless she'll get ten hours of community service at a local soup kitchen.

Very disturbing if you think about it. But of course nothing new.
Still, the moral of this story will be if you're a white, rich cunt with a powerful dad you can (try to) kill poor people at your discretion.
If the situation were reversed, Enya montages on TV for the richt cunt and death penalty for the hobo.
Murica.

{<jimmies}

Edit: Who the fuck is named Quackenbush?!
{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

Back