Women shoots homeless guy who asked her to move her Porsche

Her great great great great great great great great grandmother had a serious q*eefing problem.

I'll tell you what though, hobos are lunatics. Don't know the whole story of what happened between the two of them but hobos(most) are complete assholes.

This country singer wannabe has been arrested for domestic violence and assault for breaking a glass on another woman's head in a bar. She's got a violent past. Daddy can't save her now.

I think that if you see any homeless people on the streets you should be able to shoot them on spot, they're most likely losers who do nothing but get high and are a blight on society. We're much better off in a world without any homeless and you're doing them a favor by putting them out of their misery.

Porsche SUVs are just glorified VW SUVs, a waste of good money.

Yeah, that was all I took from this

I think that if you see any homeless people on the streets you should be able to shoot them on spot, they're most likely losers who do nothing but get high and are a blight on society. We're much better off in a world without any homeless and you're doing them a favor by putting them out of their misery.
You're fucking sick in the head.

Bet she's got a juicy snatch.
306014837d872b7b2dcb8bbec08116d9

Chick's with big noses usually do.

I'll tell you what though, hobos are lunatics. Don't know the whole story of what happened between the two of them but hobos(most) are complete assholes.

The same thing can be said about this girl.

in her defense she was trying to help him go to sleep & solve his homeless problem both permanently.

So, she has a history of criminal violence, was able to get to her car, get a gun, and shoot a man in the gut.

But yeah.

I'm sure it was self defense.

Someone needs to shoot that cunt.

Need to see some bikini pics of the alleged perp before I can decide if she's guilty or not:)

Back