Women sending President Trump their birth control bill

This probably is now normal liberal thought. They feel they are entitled.

Condoms are easier to change than diapers.

So I guess these ladies feel the government should pay for their sexual lifestyle. Want to have sex then pay for your own damn birth control or condoms.

No matter if youre liberal or consevative these ladies are a joke for thinking the government should pay for their sexual lifestyle.

Birth control does not exist only so that women can have haphazard sexual encounters without fear of pregnancy. It's used to regulate a woman's menstrual cycle, reduce pain, etc. There are a lot of women who are not even sexually active that use birth control.

Birth control does not exist only so that women can have haphazard sexual encounters without fear of pregnancy. It's used to regulate a woman's menstrual cycle, reduce pain, etc. There are a lot of women who are not even sexually active that use birth control.
Either way, they should pay for their own birth control pills.

Either way, they should pay for their own birth control pills.

Insurance companies should pay for it, not the government.

It's medicine. I'm assuming you want your own prescriptions covered by insurance?

They're telling him they're DTF no strings attached. Trump was right, they do throw themselves at him.

That does not sound healthy. Whats the difference with altering your brain chemistry with other drugs and alcohol? Sounds like trying to play God. Never a good idea IMO.

That does not sound healthy. Whats the difference with altering your brain chemistry with other drugs and alcohol? Sounds like trying to play God. Never a good idea IMO.

...have you ever taken a medicine before? If yes, then you altered the way your body or mind work.

I think you should just leave the prescribing of medication to people who study medicine.

...have you ever taken a medicine before? If yes, then you altered the way your body or mind work.

I think you should just leave the prescribing of medication to people who study medicine.
I speak with a lot of experience.

And I'm telling you, its not a good idea.

You have a headache or pain? Take advil or Oxycontin like the rest of us.

I speak with a lot of experience.

And I'm telling you, its not a good idea.

Medicine is not a good idea? Are you a Christian scientist or a scientologist?

Insurance companies, not the government.

It's medicine. I'm assuming you want your own prescriptions covered by insurance?
There should not be a zero co pay for women's birth control. These women, often single, should keep their pants up and if they want the pill, should pay for part of it themselves.

Can't afford birth control.

Sends it to Trump.

Cries about not having birth control...

Trump should get Pence to send them all a personally autographed bible.

I guess the secret service won't have any issue with them mailing some kind of substance to Trump

Back