Women made to keep low profile in some French suburbs.

I've been there over a dozen times and it's still a great place to visit. Just stay out of random shit hole suburbs and you're good.
It's not even about that. I just can't stand to watch them destroy themselves slowly and not give a shit. I'm not willing to go because they are too pathetic at this point.

Yep. Second-generation North African parallel societies are a major, major problem in France.

The problem is the French "but what can you do about it"-attitude.

They are shit scared to tackle the problem so they just let it compound.

Let's try this again.

Immigrants are respectful to their host nations.

These muzzies have been nothing but disrespectful to their host nations.

You have been lied to. These people are invading to change, not looking for help.

Took my wife on a 2 week vacation to Europe over the summer. We deliberately excluded France even though she's wanted to go to Paris her whole life. It was the right decision.

Took my wife on a 2 week vacation to Europe over the summer. We deliberately excluded France even though she's wanted to go to Paris her whole life. It was the right decision.

That is silly.

Paris' tourist areas are quite safe.

Troubling. The non-retarded French women in these regions have my sympathy.

It seems they've been betrayed by their politicians and abandoned by their men.

Also lol @ Muslim men basically acting like this..

616uYPed4jL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Grown ass men responding to the presence of women like cooties is a real thing. Smh.

It's not even about that. I just can't stand to watch them destroy themselves slowly and not give a shit. I'm not willing to go because they are too pathetic at this point.
It's a bit more complicated than that. The French actually have a strong sense of their identity and their culture. They made sort of a tactical error in thinking that their culture would be strong enough to overcome imported cultures and that EVERYBODY would want to become French or could become French. It did work with the Spanish, the Italians, Portuguese, Romanians, Germans, Jews, etc. But clearly it's not working with the Arabs. However, there definitely is a backlash already and more is coming. French people have a unique identity that they want to protect, it's a bit different than with the Scandinavians or even the British and Germans who don't have as strong a national identity and culture (this is especially the case among Scandinavians, but I see strong elements of this in the UK, Germany, and some other countries). France has never created affirmative action type laws and they've banned a lot of the Islamic garb. Scandinavia is in much more danger of being overwhelmed demographically and culturally. France will always be France to a MUCH larger extent.

It's a bit more complicated than that. The French actually have a strong sense of their identity and their culture. They made sort of a tactical error in thinking that their culture would be strong enough to overcome imported cultures and that EVERYBODY would want to become French or could become French. It did work with the Spanish, the Italians, Portuguese, Romanians, Germans, Jews, etc. But clearly it's not working with the Arabs. However, there definitely is a backlash already and more is coming. French people have a unique identity that they want to protect, it's a bit different than with the Scandinavians or even the British and Germans who don't have as strong a national identity and culture (this is especially the case among Scandinavians, but I see strong elements of this in the UK, Germany, and some other countries). France has never created affirmative action type laws and they've banned a lot of the Islamic garb. Scandinavia is in much more danger of being overwhelmed demographically and culturally. France will always be France to a MUCH larger extent.

Well put sir, but I really hope what you are saying is really going to happen because at the moment it looks really bad.

Well put sir, but I really hope what you are saying is really going to happen because at the moment it looks really bad.
Hollande won't run again because he can read the writing on the wall. ALL of the leading candidates this year are solidly to the right of him, especially Le Pen.

we do things like in our home countries

Then why effing leave.... ever think the reason you left was cause it was a shit hole and it was made a shit hole by this shitty things you do?

The Muslim leaders of this town are welcome with open arms to the Womens March on Washington.

Can you still safely visit the main tourist spots. There are guards/soldiers rocking long guns on duty when I visited.

Multiculturalism boys. I know a couple who are from germany. They still go and visit and they say it's shit. That the people there all disagree with what's happening but there's nothing they can do to stop it. Its sad when regions lose their unique identities because globalists want everyone to live harmoniously. It's not realistic.

France was a country I used to want to visit.

The biggest problem with visiting France, traditionally, has been too many French people. The immigrant wave is changing that, and in the future it may take a couple weeks longer for France to surrender in a war.

Back