Women in knitting shops hate me

ikareteru

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The newest craze here is knitting.

Sometimes I stumble across knitting shops in a city, and if I am lost, I might just enter to ask for directions. If I am genuinly lost.

The women (all 40's to 50's) are shocked and in great dismay when I enter.

Like I entered a female changing room.

They are not very helpful either.

I have a theory that these are feminist women who hate men, and created a knitting shop so that they do not have to be around men. Because all their customers are women.

Thoughts?

You're miss reading their signals dude.

They are clearly down to bang.

why do you keep randomly getting lost near the vicinity of a "knitting shop"?

why do you keep randomly getting lost near the vicinity of a "knitting shop"?

First I went to, I wanted to buy some knitting stuff for my mom. Thought it would be a nice Christmas gift. But the woman who worked there went into panic, just from the sheer fact that a man entered their shop.

Secondly today, I tried to find the proper tram, but I could not find the location where it stops. Thai massage parlor women was on her phone, the 7/11 guy looked very unintelligent and unaware, so the third option was a knitting shop.

First I went to, I wanted to buy some knitting stuff for my mom. Thought it would be a nice Christmas gift. But the woman who worked there went into panic, just from the sheer fact that a man entered their shop.

Secondly today, I tried to find the proper tram, but I could not find the location where it stops. Thai massage parlor women was on her phone, the 7/11 guy looked very unintelligent and unaware, so the third option was a knitting shop.

These women are criminals

i have a theory that you are poor, since you don't have a device that gives directions on you.

There is way more to this story than presented in the OP.

If you asked a male for directions instead of a women you probably wouldn't get lost so frequently.

Seriously I just go inside to ask for something (first Christmas gift and then directions on two different directions), and they look abhorred when I come in. Needless to say, the first time I did not complete my gift purchase because of their strange behavior.

My social intelligence is on point, so I know it has nothing to do with how I look or act.

I have come to the conclusion that they hate men, and that they created the knitting shops so they don't have to deal with men on a daily basis.

You should probably check your wang ain't flopping about. Easy to forget after a piss.

Thank me later TS.

If you asked a male for directions instead of a women you probably wouldn't get lost so frequently.

After the knitting shop woman guided me in the wrong direction, I did ask another male. I don't have a preference to whom I ask for directions.

It is a matter of proximity; who is around that seems they are from the area.

You should probably check your wang ain't flopping about. Easy to forget after a piss.

Thank me later TS.

Seriously everything is in order with my looks.
I go to a lot of business meetings, so I make sure everything about my attire is correct (even my weiner lock).

I am very familiar with this as I too frequently get directions from knitting shops

You really were lost. You were in a sandwich shop not a knitting shop. I've never heard of women doing anything different than making sandwiches

Sure are a lot of, "I went somewhere different and I think everybody hates me," threads these days...

Well , I sometimes frequent haberdashers over here which sell knitting stuff, fabric , buttons , sewing gear....less than I used to as my kids are grown and I don't need to do costumes like a Roman warrior or Viking anymore luckily. Sometimes buy elastic from them though.

I get what TS is saying , you walk in and it's like you walked into a meeting of the women's institute with your penis hanging out. It's very much a female domain and you get the looks until you leave...

He makes spectacular mittens with this one weird trick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back