"Women have less technique"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I teach boxing, and while generally things even out at some point, I've found fairly consistently that young women pick up the techniques much faster than young men. Just an observation.

Girls develop quicker. A lot of child sports the girls can play with the boys until puberty hits. Then the gap grows immensely.

Actually he was ranked
Karsten Braasch highest ever rank 38 and was ranked 203 at the time of that match.

Never the less he was a full time professional tennis player so my point still stands. The top ranked female tennis players would smoke any non full time Pro tennis player.
Never said they would beat any ranked males. They simply get powered off the court by the worlds elite males.

your point is ridiculous. Obviously the fastest men are capable of being faster then the fastest women.

I never said anything contrary, but to say that running the 100m in 10.5 is not an incredible feat is beyond laughable and speaks volumes about your underlying insecurity issues.

It still places you in the .00001% of the whole planet. That's statistically super elite making you faster then many elite male athletes.

Yes being in the top .00001% of the worlds population at any given activity is not impressive..... :icon_neut

And for the record do you even know why women are not as fast as men in a sprint??

It's not b/c men are more "explosive". Yes they are stronger and more powerful but also a male sprinter carrys more weight.

The biggest factor is HIPS. Yes that's right, child bearing hips mean that female locomotion is less efficient a movement then male locomotion. So even with a physical handicap they are still capable of running at incredible speeds.

look it up in medical journals if you don't believe me.

Your point is that a tennis player would smoke any non tennis player? :$

Imo WMMA is simply at an earlier stage of development. It's no insult to the female fighters and I believe it will slowly catch up. Most noticeably Tate's footwork was bad and she seemed off balance alot. She's a tough girl and punches pretty hard tho. Cat looked better especially with the knees and elbow

Tell me when a women has good enough reflexes,coordination,instinct,etc to slip,dodge punches like guys.(Roy Jones,Anderson Silva,Fedor,Muhamma ali,etc)

Sorry but their physical limitations limit their technique.

Sure they might do a jab well, but the advanced creative techniques that do require reaction time,coordination,etc that we see from great Male MMA fighters....They just can't master.

You keep repeating this. That does not make it true. If a woman slips a punch slower, the same woman would also punch slower, so it would even out, yes?

Speed =/= technique.
Strength =/= technique.

When every man has the same ability to dodge as the men you listed, your attempt at a point will have some validity.

But still not very much.

And for the record do you even know why women are not as fast as men in a sprint??

It's not b/c men are more "explosive". Yes they are stronger and more powerful but also a male sprinter carrys more weight.

The biggest factor is HIPS. Yes that's right, child bearing hips mean that female locomotion is less efficient a movement then male locomotion. So even with a physical handicap they are still capable of running at incredible speeds.

look it up in medical journals if you don't believe me.

I will make it easy for him:

Google "q-angle."

Some of you guys who have only watched 2 WMMA fights should top jumping to conclusions one way or the other.

Your point is that a tennis player would smoke any non tennis player? :$

Holy shit you read the whole post and came away with that? Damn you need to go back to school and work on your reading comprehension.

I see a lot of female fighters show they understand the 'what' but they don't get the 'why'. Kinda like how most chicks can't fix a car. I think in general the 'why' comes easier to men and that translates to fighting like it does everything else in life.

Dude I saw her fight women and women fight other women.

They don't have the technique like men.....Their slippes and dodging punches arn't that great.

ok then, but how would a man do against say a chimpanzee? even an average chimp would rip Anderson or Ali's arm off without much effort

its silly trying to compare them as they arent competing against each other(that was the point of the chimp line btw lol). WMMA is blowing up at the moment, and its all down to the ladies going out and performing just as well as the men

The striking in Tate/Zingano was beyond terrible.

Their jiujitsu level is in general okay, but their striking and wrestling is very weak in comparison.

I would suggest that if you can't see this, you don't know what you're watching.

Yea, but who knows what the future holds?

Someday, the absence of strength may lead to battles involving high level technique.

But for now, I agree with you.

Some of you guys who have only watched 2 WMMA fights should top jumping to conclusions one way or the other.

What if those 2 Emma fights involved the top (2 to4) Emma fighters??

Ppl keep comparing them to sloppy men brawlers, but the difference is those men aren't the top. Whereas with the women, they are.

womens mma is marginal sport, it will evolve. Currently the talent pool is low

Have no problems with WMMA but I have never seen a female fight that came even close to decent striking

Funny thing is Rousey would put TS in the hospital in a stand-up fight, and that's not even what she does best. Lol. TS's mental limits prevent him from being a good poster, or even a good human being.

and still it does not have anything to do with the argument. I am sure maria sharapova would beat him in tennis too

Nope, sure didn't. Didn't even know Wing Chun Gung Fu existed until right now. Thanks though. COngratulations on pointing out two women who had 15 seconds of fame 15 years ago as examples to... whatever point it was you were trying to make

Here you go smartass, educate yourself http://www.google.com/m?q=wing+chun+gung+fu&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new BTW, did I fuck your GF or something? Why the hostility? Or are you threatened by strong women that expose your impotency? Either way, find someone else to fuck with. You're not on my level, and I'm done with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back