Women Happier With Less Attractive Husbands, Study Says

An average-to-unattractive guy will treat a beautiful woman like a queen, because he knows he may not ever get that chance again.

A man with options has options.

Yep, most women just want to be worshipped.

Especially in this new SJW era of feminism.

Women just want their pussies ate.

No, this is not a binary situation. There is positive science, like astronomy. Then there is normative science, like psychology. And there are degrees of how much positive science is involved and how much normative science is involved. For instance, the fact that they use math to evaluate their results is more of a positive science thing. But the fact that those results are based on self reported data which attempts to quantify happiness is more of a normative science thing. So when something does not involve a ton of positive science, I think we can call it less scientific than something that does. But I guess the correct word would be subjective.

Sure, I just get irritated when people suggest that psychology isn't scientific because it's very complicated and we know little about it.

The information is not forthcoming with spectography or applying heat to a substrate, it requires creativity to unpick and the resolution is poor.

Anyway. Party on.

I suspect the attractive husband will surely cheat and bring home STDs, so wife will not be happy dealing with new STDs.

Women prefers to have a financial security over good looks,

Because looks fade quickly when you get old while money grows when you invest it wisely.

Women prefers to have a financial security over good looks,

Because looks fade quickly when you get old while money grows when you invest it wisely.

Financial security won't stop that same woman having an affair with their yoga instructor though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back