Women Happier With Less Attractive Husbands, Study Says

now i know why my ex wife won't fuck off and leave me alone.

Like the title says, woman are happier with men who are less attractive than they are.

Broads Prefer Less Handsome Men

Women with more attractive husbands see him getting more attention and become self-conscious about their own looks.

On the other hand, less attractive husbands put their wives on a pedestal and treat her like a prize.

So @Kardashians, you're gonna have to go to another forum seeing as the average Sherdogger is a male model benching teh 274 and bangs handfuls of super models every night.

Didn't they used to say the exact opposite back in the day?

OP's wife must be on cloud 9 then
503801.jpg

I'm pretty sure it works both ways, ugly people are less full of themselves and easier to deal with.

I'm not trying to shit on all of psychology, not every study like this. But these studies are not super scientific. On their own, they're almost worthless. But taken in conjunction with other studies and some solid facts may help paint a picture of why someone may behave a certain way.

I can get behind this. My observation is that most folks wind up with either a partner at their level or down a peg. It's a rare unicorn that marries up without a large bank account.

You can't make a woman happy.

No truer words have ever been typed on this forum.

Women like being the pretty ones. Most people know that. It's kind of weird when you see some of these girls that think they are really going to have it all and expect a guy to be prettier than they are.

One of the hard things about being a good looking guy is that you have to find a really good looking woman and a good percentage really good looking women are into guys with money or use their looks to get money.

Last edited:
Like the title says, woman are happier with men who are less attractive than they are.

Broads Prefer Less Handsome Men

Women with more attractive husbands see him getting more attention and become self-conscious about their own looks.

On the other hand, less attractive husbands put their wives on a pedestal and treat her like a prize.

So @Kardashians, you're gonna have to go to another forum seeing as the average Sherdogger is a male model benching teh 274 and bangs handfuls of super models every night.

This is good news for Sherbros.

What makes it "not super scientific"?

First of all, the couples were not married very long. All couples are disproportionately happy at the beginning of their marriages. Second, "happiness surveys," and just surveys in general, rely on self reported data, which has been found to be fairly unreliable. That said, I realize there aren't any other ways to determine people's happiness.

And that's just what I noticed skimming through a few paragraphs. Generally, psych students are pretty terrible about mixing up correlation with causation, and a whole host of other statistical misinterpretations. Then, on top of that, you have a journalist who is completely unequipped to do so interpreting that data. And the actual results of the study, which wasn't very scientific in the first place, being distilled down to a sentence in a retarded game of telephone being that payed by people who don't even speak the language in which the message originated - statistics.

Women like being the pretty ones. Most people know that. It's kind of weird when you see some of these girls that think they are really going to have it all and expect a guy to be prettier than they are.

One of the hard things about being a good looking guy is that you have to find a really good looking woman and a good percentage really good looking women are into guys with money or use their looks to get money.
What's interesting is these high powered women who are also very attractive, and have trouble finding a mate because they want a guy who is equally or preferably more accomplished and attractive. Whereas a rich successful guy has no problems marrying a trophy wife who he can get along with.

What's interesting is these high powered women who are also very attractive, and have trouble finding a mate because they want a guy who is equally or preferably more accomplished and attractive. Whereas a rich successful guy has no problems marrying a trophy wife who he can get along with.

That has to do a lot to do with perspective. I am kind of looking at it from a guy's point of view.

Women that just have looks, which is mostly what guys care about, are fairly common in most places. Guys that have all of the traits women are demanding are pretty rare

I'll have to tell my wife this.

If I see her again.

Makes sense. Like how most guys don't like it if their wife makes more money or is stronger than them.

Back