Women Happier With Less Attractive Husbands, Study Says

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Like the title says, woman are happier with men who are less attractive than they are.

Broads Prefer Less Handsome Men

Women with more attractive husbands see him getting more attention and become self-conscious about their own looks.

On the other hand, less attractive husbands put their wives on a pedestal and treat her like a prize.

So @Kardashians, you're gonna have to go to another forum seeing as the average Sherdogger is a male model benching teh 274 and bangs handfuls of super models every night.

Funny. My guy is actually on sherdog lol. Been here longer than me too.

Funny. My guy is actually on sherdog lol. Been here longer than me too.

enderj.jpg

No woman wants a man who is prettier than she is

Well duh, because if the woman is uglier than the man then he treats her like shit. Cheats on her, doesn't care if she's pissed off, etc. Because who cares if she dumps me, she was ugly anyway. I was just with her while I looked for someone hotter.

bullshit psych students said:
Researchers from Florida State University and Southern Methodist University in Texas analyzed 113 newlyweds, all married less than four months, in their late 20s

I'm not trying to shit on all of psychology, not every study like this. But these studies are not super scientific. On their own, they're almost worthless. But taken in conjunction with other studies and some solid facts may help paint a picture of why someone may behave a certain way.

Seriously, do we need a study to tell us this?
The real news is that all the ugly nerdy guys finally put together a "study" that's basically a plea to women to date them instead of normal-looking fellas.

We'll soon see studies from manlets, suggesting shorter men have bigger dicks or something

The real news is that all the ugly nerdy guys finally put together a "study" that's basically a plea to women to date them instead of normal-looking fellas.

We'll soon see studies from manlets, suggesting shorter men have bigger dicks or something
So basically women will be happier with the average Mayberrian.

And the last part is absolutely true.
<Goldie11>
Proportionally speaking
<DCrying>

Back