Women drooling over Buff 5 foot 7 and balding James McAvoy body transformation

Been rocking the Statham for years now. Same height as him, and have the same shred.

tenor.gif

Haven't lost a step.

Balding as a negative is way overemphasized. The ladies don't care, so long as you carry yourself properly.

If you have the headshape you can rock the balding look, Im black so I can rock a bald look and its nothing, but white guys have to have the perfect head shape and rugged look to pull it off.

What's up with his pants?
You can't put a belt on it.
Did he just leave karate class?

lol It isn't about an "attack". I bet most people in here don't even see their words against you as an "attack". I certainly didn't, and my words weren't meant as an attack. You're outing yourself as the sensitive one for even thinking that. We're properly giving you shit for making a dumb thread. That's it. I have no negative feelings toward you. This thread is just stupid.
And you are the one that sounds butt hurt for making it.
You felt strongly enough about this to make a thread. McAvoy isn't a huge celebrity or cultural icon.
The title of this thread makes it seem like you think it is ridiculous that women are attracted to this guy. It is baffling that you would have this thought. He is objectively a fairly attractive, famous man with an accent. He is also now in good shape---lol how the hell is it surprising that girls like him? 5'7 is manlet status, but he isn't a midget.
Brother im sorry I didnt mean to trigger you, I believe I apologized to you before as well, let us move forward okay?

Brother im sorry I didnt mean to trigger you, I believe I apologized to you before as well, let us move forward okay?
Brah, i ain't triggered one bit.
We're good. lol
I'm just trying to explain to you why you got the response in this thread that you got. It ain't because of haters.
I'm tryin to help you, man
<LynchWink>

If you have the headshape you can rock the balding look, Im black so I can rock a bald look and its nothing, but white guys have to have the perfect head shape and rugged look to pull it off.
Facial hair helps a lot too.
It makes your head look not as big, and makes you not look like a giant, old baby.

Facial hair helps a lot too.
It makes your head look not as big, and makes you not look like a giant, old baby.

Dome is sculpted as if by Michelangelo, thankfully. Rugged? Check. And the beard grows in well. Have been complimented recently.

Guess I'm somewhat blessed in that regard.

Fact remains, balding isn't a death sentence for white dudes (I'm half PR, but visually speaking, white for sure).

Dome is sculpted as if by Michelangelo, thankfully. Rugged? Check. And the beard grows in well. Have been complimented recently.

Fact remains, balding isn't a death sentence for white dudes (I'm half PR, but visually speaking, white for sure).

Zimmerman, that you?

you are Blessed for sure, most people don't have the look to rock the bald look, white guys look awkward and funny being bald either they look like a sick patient or a skin head, or a creep, only a handful of them can rock it and still look handsome

I think in order to pull off the bald look you have to have a bigger upper head, if you have a small skull or a flat head shape it doesn't look good at all.

Also with a white guy they have to be really handsome to pull it off, square jaw etc,

The bald look is not for everyone, take Joseph Gordon Levitt he doesn't look good bald
joseph_gordon_levitt_5050.jpg

This guy has the face and head shape to rock a thin fade or a bald look if he wants it fits him
Buzzcut-Stubble-Shaved-Head-Clippers-Razor-Man.jpg

This guy looks creepy and weird bald not handsome
21collinar.jpg

Pierluigi+Collina+Inter+Milan+v+Atletico+Madrid+f3FfGnVSvf6l.jpg

This guy can rock it and looks handsome bald
ba4004606bbcf91db9d8c39fd5bc7715--handsome-faces-soccer-players.jpg

I'm not hating on this guy, but is that considered "buff?" He honestly looks like he's been training for only 2-3 weeks. No hate.
I mean, he looks fit, but not buff. I guess compared to what he was.

2-3 weeks!? Do you even lift bro? He was a skinny guy and to reach that level of buffness will take quite some time.

I was a pretty skinny dude. For reference, I graduated high school weighing 125 lbs. Then I started lifting weights in college. I am an ectomorph with fast metabolism and it probably took me about 4 weeks to achieve the physique (proportionately) seen in the OP pic. And I didn't consider myself to be "buff" at the time.

you are Blessed for sure, most people don't have the look to rock the bald look, white guys look awkward and funny being bald either they look like a sick patient or a skin head, or a creep, only a handful of them can rock it and still look handsome

I think in order to pull off the bald look you have to have a bigger upper head, if you have a small skull or a flat head shape it doesn't look good at all.

Also with a white guy they have to be really handsome to pull it off, square jaw etc,

The bald look is not for everyone, take Joseph Gordon Levitt he doesn't look good bald
joseph_gordon_levitt_5050.jpg

This guy has the face and head shape to rock a thin fade or a bald look if he wants it fits him
Buzzcut-Stubble-Shaved-Head-Clippers-Razor-Man.jpg

This guy looks creepy and weird bald not handsome
21collinar.jpg

Pierluigi+Collina+Inter+Milan+v+Atletico+Madrid+f3FfGnVSvf6l.jpg

This guy can rock it and looks handsome bald
ba4004606bbcf91db9d8c39fd5bc7715--handsome-faces-soccer-players.jpg
I think it looks better with a solid jawline and low bodyfat. If not it looks either like an egg or a soccer ball.

Back