Women and social media

Social media is an addiction much like alcohol, nicotine or narcotics. The more you use it, the more addicted you become and the more questionable behavior, comments and imagery you'll descend to in order to get that affirmation hit of likes, shares, and followers.

I'm single and trying to date. One of the things I look for is that the woman isn't obsessed with social media/using her phone. It seems to me that almost all women are very into social media and finding one that isn't is very hard.

What are you guys' experience? Do you know any women who doesn't really care about being on the phone/social media?

This is a must watch for you buddy. Don't keep your hopes up.

I check sherdog a lot. Hope I’ll still be able to find a man :(

Oh wait

Both my girl and I have no social media anymore. It used to be ok, but now it's all whining and crying. I long for the days when most of the posts where pics of cats and food.

I'm single and trying to date. One of the things I look for is that the woman isn't obsessed with social media/using her phone. It seems to me that almost all women are very into social media and finding one that isn't is very hard.

What are you guys' experience? Do you know any women who doesn't really care about being on the phone/social media?

Yes. More aren't than are in my experience. It's as though you're using a social media app to find women that aren't obsessed with social media apps. Also it helps to be interesting. Give that a try.

I know a lot of guys that are obsessed with it as well. Most girls I know seem to be really into snapchat cause that sorcery makes them look way hotter then they actually are.
Lol it’s true. I only discovered Snapchat late this year, and I loved it because it made me look so cute.

But then I discovered the app Candy Cam, and it’s 10x better without the stupid rabbit ears.

Maybe if beta men set their standards higher enough, we wouldn't be seeing their eyes glued on screen 24/7.

Good luck getting nudes from a chick that isn't on the social meteor. Probly boring as fuck.

Just check who she follows. That's "having standards" in this day and age.

I’m glad I grew up before all this bollocks existed. I fear for my kids, who will never know a world where public self-obsession, the need for validation and outright narcissism is considered normal.

Amen. I wish a lifetime of emptiness and self loathing for these sm addicts and their repulsive behaviors.

Pretty much every I girl I know that's dating is on Tinder, Bumble, PoF or match.com

Seems like that's the new norm for girls in their 20s and 30s

I've seen some on like 4 diff apps. They're getting literally hundreds, sometimes thousands, of messages from every manner of slob and degenerate. I've seen some seriously beautiful women on them, too. Red flag ? Dating apps have been great to me. Over the years I've hooked up with well over a hundred women. Most are complete lunatics and basket cases, but I had a couple of good relationships too.

It's definitely not just a chick thing.
I see PLENTY of dudes that MUST document every fucking moment, tequila shot, or conversation/joke for Instagram or Snapchat. It is fucking obnoxious. Nobody lives in the moment these days. Everything has to be seen through the lens of your fucking phone.

It's a turn off for sure for me, but I also rarely use any sort of SM. I'll hop on occassionally to wish a friend a happy birthday, or send a friend (that lives off somewhere else) a message, but other than that, I'm not on it, so I don't really see what the girls are doing on it.

I see PLENTY of dudes that MUST document every fucking moment, tequila shot, or conversation/joke for Instagram or Snapchat. It is fucking obnoxious. Nobody lives in the moment these days. Everything has to be seen through the lens of your fucking phone.

It's a turn off for sure for me, but I also rarely use any sort of SM. I'll hop on occassionally to wish a friend a happy birthday, or send a friend (that lives off somewhere else) a message, but other than that, I'm not on it, so I don't really see what the girls are doing on it.

#Resist

Really though... These brain dead pieces of shit should be euthanized.

There are some dudes I started to dislike because of their use of social media. They seem cool in real life but then they post stupid shit on facebook and I'm like, "Why did you post that? Now it's harder for me to like you.."

Back