Woman who shot boyfriend dead in YouTube stunt sentenced to six months in prison

A Minnesota woman who fatally shot her boyfriend in a stunt they hoped would go viral on YouTube has been sentenced to six months in prison.

Pedro Ruiz, 22, had asked Monalisa Perez, 20, to shoot him with a gun from about one foot (30 cm) away. He thought the 1.5in (4cm) book he was holding in front of his chest would stop the bullet from hitting him. Instead it killed him as the couple's three-year-old daughter witnessed the incident and Perez was pregnant at the time with their second child.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...death-monalisa-perez-pedro-ruiz-a8257411.html

The dumb girlfriend was sentence to 180 days in jail. She will serve 30 days a year for the next 6 years.

The dumb boyfriend left behind two children who will be better off without him.

And even if they were certain the book would stop it, she still could’ve jerked the trigger & missed the book. Not smart

This is what I am thinking too. And if I am not mistaken a bullet could bend and change direction while penetrating the book and could just curve up hitting his head or his testicles!

It is.

If anyone has ever seen a desert eagle operate reliably, then you've had a sighting more rare than an albino elk.

I have yet to see a single Desert Eagle reliably make it through two magazines without some sort of major malfunction.

Gun shop owners have a kind of joke about guns like those:

"Those guns are better to buy then to actually own."

I'm sure it feels awesome on the day that someone buys a desert eagle. The problem is, then you have to actually own and maintain a desert eagle.
I came across a good deal on a 41mag desert eagle and used bear protection as a excuse to buy it. “Honey, why do you need that?” “Bears.”
It was a fun gun to shoot and never jammed on me but was way to heavy to pack. 41mag amo was way to expensive.

I came across a good deal on a 41mag desert eagle and used bear protection as a excuse to buy it. “Honey, why do you need that?” “Bears.”
It was a fun gun to shoot and never jammed on me but was way to heavy to pack. 41mag amo was way to expensive.

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

The motto of the Desert Eagle line of pistols should be this:

(In carnival barker voice) "Step right up, and you just MIGHT get a usable firearm!"

I love revolvers, and I've had my eye on a .41 magnum for a while. If I do eventually get one, it will undoubtedly be a Ruger Blackhawk with a Hogue grip.

The Ruger Blackhawk is the one gun that you don't really have to worry about it blowing up on you if the ammunition got overloaded. They overbuilt the frame to make it a real handloaders Jewel. In many handloading manuals they will explicitly say that the most powerful powder loads are for the Ruger Blackhawk only.

Rugged, reliable, and will be their for you when you need it.

I'm not a gun guy, but how was it even possible a chick like could even fire a .50 desert eagle without hurting herself? Aren't there kick back issues?

474d267214be19f659bf8cbd61842bfd

Point blank range...for likes. Or maybe he just wanted to die.

How could somebody so stupid even afford a gun like that.

Fuck those things, I don’t even like carrying my redhawk 44mag around in bear country. I go glock 20 10mm all the way.

Plot twist: She planned to murder him all along and tricked him into it.

Nah, that’s just wishful thinking.

Fuck those things, I don’t even like carrying my redhawk 44mag around in bear country. I go glock 20 10mm all the way.

A glock 20 saved my ass a couple years ago when I got tangled up with a sow. Was thankful for quick follow up shot ability of the weapon but I like to carry the 454alaskan or 480ruger when hunting kodiak or the Alaska peninsula .

That's what everyone who hunts bear country tells me. With a revolver, you have six rounds, and you're not reloading.

With a Glock 20 chambered in 10mm, you have 15+1 rounds, and the possibility of a reload. The Glock 20 frame is just stout enough to take some of the heavier powder loads from the 10mm.

A glock 20 saved my ass a couple years ago when I got tangled up with a sow. Was thankful for quick follow up shot ability of the weapon but I like to carry the 454alaskan or 480ruger when hunting kodiak or the Alaska peninsula .

When I lived on the Alaska peninsula, I didn’t see any big revolvers orher than what tourists brought. There’s a famous bear guide in that area who just carries a 9mm.

If anyone has ever seen a desert eagle operate reliably, then you've had a sighting more rare than an albino elk.

I have yet to see a single Desert Eagle reliably make it through two magazines without some sort of major malfunction.

Legit loled

and no I dont think I have.

It seems its a hell of a recoil and if it bucks in your hands at all it jams . Im a strong guy but not strong enough not to be jarred by a 50 cal round

magnum revolvers are better in every way.

I really cant think of anything the DE is good for besides showing to people. You can clear leather with a sword faster than a de if you have to carry it and just isnt reliable.

In my opinion it is the worst hand gun I have ever encountered and other than looking kind of cool (if it isnt gold plated) cant think of anything nice to say about it

I love the 10 mil round

I learned something today too I always though you were supposed to carry a magnum for back up in bear country

But then again the 10 kind of is

When I lived on the Alaska peninsula, I didn’t see any big revolvers orher than what tourists brought. There’s a famous bear guide in that area who just carries a 9mm.

Interesting, I commercial fished for years at false pass and wintered in several villages. Most of the natives carried 44 rugers when 4 wheeling/hunting. Same with most of the locals on Kodak.

Interesting, I commercial fished for years at false pass and wintered in several villages. Most of the natives carried 44 rugers when 4 wheeling/hunting. Same with most of the locals on Kodak.

I don’t know if I’ve ever met a “native” who actually owned a handgun lol. Seems like they all have a ratty old 30-06 and an even rattier, even older 12guage. Usually an old marlin 22 as well.

I love the 10 mil round

I learned something today too I always though you were supposed to carry a magnum for back up in bear country

But then again the 10 kind of is

I’ve switched over almost 100% to the 10mm, I have 3 glock 20s now, I love teblow maintenance of the Glock. I can get them wet and dirty and give zero shits.

That's what everyone who hunts bear country tells me. With a revolver, you have six rounds, and you're not reloading.

With a Glock 20 chambered in 10mm, you have 15+1 rounds, and the possibility of a reload. The Glock 20 frame is just stout enough to take some of the heavier powder loads from the 10mm.

Absolutely. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to carrying big heavy rugers in the woods again.

Didn't she use a Desert Eagle? How could you think a thin ass book would stop a bullet. Unreal

It does make me laugh. Some guy on youtube makes videos on how many objects a bullet can go through and he fires a bullet to try and go through 10 basketballs and it makes it through 8 of them I think.

This silly cunt didnt do his research.

I’ve switched over almost 100% to the 10mm, I have 3 glock 20s now, I love teblow maintenance of the Glock. I can get them wet and dirty and give zero shits.

I like the 29

Used to like the 21 but wanted something smaller and just as effective and I was bored with the .45

Was a match made in heaven

Back