Woman reports friend missing on Yelp. Her Murderer posts in the comment section & gets exposed

Reminds me of the law student murder where the killer was interviewed by the news (as someone that knew the victim) and he freaked out when they told him they had located the body.

It's actually kind of unsettling reading that thread, with the words of the murderer posted while everyone else was distressed and holding out hope.

What other evidence was there on the guy? Cuz..shit I would've been a suspect too. I thought his grammar was fine. Because it indeed did happen past tense. I know you're suppose to use past tense for dead people but the fun that they had was still past tense because right now they're not having fun cuz she is gone missing. IDK...I know my grammar is bad but this still makes sense to me. Anyways, accusing an ESL as the murderer for bad grammar is bad. I want to know what other evidence the cops came up with.

Holy shit that was pretty intense.

Even though I knew what has happening, reading that creepy fucks messages is disturbing.

Just realized I saw this on an episode of Dateline.

This exact story.

Fuck that dude.

Reminds me of the law student murder where the killer was interviewed by the news (as someone that knew the victim) and he freaked out when they told him they had located the body.

Stephen "The law hippie " McDaniel

check out the yelp profile pic of the killer. Really shows you his mindset: obsession

I watched a Dateline (or something similar) on this a few months back.

Jealous friend zoned sick fuck. That dude needed to get some help on the reddit red pill, amirite sherbrahs?

I thought red pill makes them all into rapists.

>a Yelp thread about a women reporting her friend missing
>people reply that they will keep an eye out
>A man named 'KC' replies by saying he is the woman's roommate and uses past tense verbs to describe her; people in the comments find this suspicious.
>the discussion goes on
>KC continues to post about how much he misses her
>The woman is eventually confirmed dead in the comments and KC is revealed as the killer

https://www.yelp.com/topic/diamond-bar-my-friend-maribel-ramos-is-missing

creepy stuff
well atleast he didn't try to feed a ATM a kitten.

Yeah, that got kinda creepy pretty quick.

I hate myself because I LOLed when the girl replied "You murdered her? YOU ASSHOLE!".

Yeah, that got kinda creepy pretty quick.

I hate myself because I LOLed when the girl replied "You murdered her? YOU ASSHOLE!".
Well she's not wrong. That dude was a total jerk for murdering the girl

I thought it was a troll job because the first person kinda jumped the gun by suspecting KC only due to his use of the past tense. Only after a few posts.

And then the girl is actually dead. Creepy indeed.

That's the justice system. Not the court of public opinion. :D

That's true, but I think it's the way the justice system works (or is supposed to work) because it's a good rule to follow.

Just because the police charge someone with a crime doesn't mean that person committed the crime, but many people just assume that if you get charged then you're guilty. After all, why would the police charge you if they didn't have enough evidence to prove guilt?

Of course we know that all kinds of people end up getting charged who are later acquitted, or worse, wrongly convicted.

That's the justice system. Not the court of public opinion. :D

That's true, but I think it's the way the justice system works (or is supposed to work) because it's a good rule to follow.

Just because the police charge someone with a crime doesn't mean that person committed the crime, but many people just assume that if you get charged then you're guilty. After all, why would the police charge you if they didn't have enough evidence to prove guilt?

Of course we know that all kinds of people end up getting charged who are later acquitted, or worse, wrongly convicted.

Both good points.

Back