Woman reports friend missing on Yelp. Her Murderer posts in the comment section & gets exposed

Not that race should be an issue but I'm suprised this 'kc' guy is a middle aged Asian man.

The victim looks to be Latina.
Dude was Korean. Korean men can be pretty violent.

Either grant or Carl s.

Likely another account that looks like it was closed that commented. I also guarantee that LE was looking at the comments made by kc from the beginning.

It's definitely not grant because he comes back later and pats himself on the back for knowing all along.

It's definitely not grant because he comes back later and pats himself on the back for knowing all along.

No, professional undercover cops are supposed to seem like someone normal or a regular person using the net. They can be extremely convincing and are trained to look like just the others. If he just disappeared off the map would seem suspicious and make people like you think no way it's a cop, even if the job for that specific case Is finished.

Not that race should be an issue but I'm suprised this 'kc' guy is a middle aged Asian man.

The victim looks to be Latina.

man what a mess. one roommate be speaking asian and the other mexican, B.

Damn, if @Banchan was still around this thread would have gone on for 20 pages just from this comment alone.

She'd randomly insult @koolinkunming's wife about 52 times in just the first 8 pages

unless banchan is kool's wife's account.

Damn!!! This felt like tv movie. KC makes a creepy post in past tense, Grant calls him out on it. Then he gets attacked for assuming and it turns out to be true!

No, professional undercover cops are supposed to seem like someone normal or a regular person using the net. They can be extremely convincing and are trained to look like just the others. If he just disappeared off the map would seem suspicious and make people like you think no way it's a cop, even if the job for that specific case Is finished.
Lol aren't you like 20 yo? What the hell do you know about police procedure

A lot more than you think. Not all young people are stupid and clueless. My age means fuck all.
So what the hell do you know about police procedure? Undercover at that

So what the hell do you know about police procedure? Undercover at that

I'm not saying that user is 100 percent an undercover but there is obviously a chance. I have done hundreds of hours of research over law enforcement, interrogation procedures that agents use and how undercover agents operate. That's something that i always thought could possibly benefit me and is just useful information to know.

I've also had a couple run ins with the law and requested a lawyer and said absolutely nothing to the cop who wanted to question me and beat the charges while I have known a couple people who literally got charged for the same shit, talked to the cops thinking they are his friends and ended up getting a couple years in prison. Some people are just brainless.

There is no way he didn't somewhat want to be caught.

Damn, "Grant" called it...

Wow that KC guy was a dumbass.

Lol wow what a joke boxing is. Let the KO happen you pussies.

I'm glad those Yelpers could utilize their deeply ingrained haute bitchiness to solve a murder.

those posts say 2013.............

strong avy to post content ratio OP

what are u doing to bump into that lol

Back