Woman of middle east origin caught on CCTV stealing Poppy Appeal charity box

The Brexit vote was a referendum on immigration. Although the EU have no say in regards to immigration into Britain from the Middle east over the past 40 years, the leave vote winning sent a major message to all major political parties that the average person on the street is concerned regarding mass immigration (from anywhere, regardless of whether they're in the EU or not).

You think the Calais migrant crisis had nothing to do with the EU? That problem was exacerbated by ridiculous open border policies that has led to many British families and lorry drivers crossing the channel to be threatened and attacked. Schengen only exacerbates that problem. If Schengen didn't exist then migrants would find it much harder to trapse across Europe to reach the UK.

To be fair, you should blame both, UK and EU for Calais, not just EU.

UK shown in the past their very generous welfare system towards middle east citizens (EU citizens are being deported on daily basis if they fail to find jobs within 3 months of being unemployed - this is still exercised) and this is what was attracting these parasites in first place. What about 2nd or 3rd regeneration of middle easterns that came to UK back in 50s to drive buses and doing simple jobs because of labour shortages? They got british passports today and extending their hands for handouts and nothing can be ever done. This is what UK should be concerned about, and what they do, they still bring over families.

To be fair, you should blame both, UK and EU for Calais, not just EU.

UK shown in the past their very generous welfare system towards middle east citizens (EU citizens are being deported on daily basis if they fail to find jobs within 3 months of being unemployed - this is still exercised) and this is what was attracting these parasites in first place. What about 2nd or 3rd regeneration of middle easterns that came to UK back in 50s to drive buses and doing simple jobs because of labour shortages? They got british passports today and extending their hands for handouts and nothing can be ever done. This is what UK should be concerned about, and what they do, they still bring over families.

No, the EU and particularly France are to blame. The UK had no obligation to people not claiming asylum in France. France were ignoring that problem for years hoping they'd pass on to the UK. For proof look at Frances threats after the Brexit vote.

Having generous welfare for native citizens isn't to blame for parasites marching through Europe.

@WhitebeltXL

For the record I am EU citizen working in UK right now for good 11 years and guess what. I am getting £2 pay rise an hour because of labour shortages. I should be happy right? Well I am not. Because if the business is desperate for workforce, that means they have to compete very hard now on the market, this could lead for business being no longer sustainable and eventually people will start losing jobs. My company makes very little profit and cant afford to give people such pay rise.

But overall I am happy this country voted out actually because all the blame on EU citizens and EU in general will disappear over time.

Although u still probably find people willing to blame EU for UK failure to strive like they used to while being in EU.

No, the EU and particularly France are to blame. The UK had no obligation to people not claiming asylum in France. France were ignoring that problem for years hoping they'd pass on to the UK. For proof look at Frances threats after the Brexit vote.

Having generous welfare for native citizens isn't to blame for parasites marching through Europe.

Its not about native citizens. Look at those Calais documentaries where people interview this scum.

- Why do you want to go to UK?

- Because I got friends there, they got free house and dont have to work.

Its not about native citizens. Look at those Calais documentaries where people interview this scum.

- Why do you want to go to UK?

- Because I got friends there, they got free house and dont have to work.

France should've been deporting asylum seekers who were refusing asylum in a safe country. Instead, they chose to ignore there was a problem until it got out of hand.

France should've been deporting asylum seekers who were refusing asylum in a safe country. Instead, they chose to ignore there was a problem until it got out of hand.

Another bullshit I also read on DE and DM:

'Refugees should settle in the first safe country they cross border with'

I guess people wouldn't say that if Britain was located in Turkey instead, would they?

Another bullshit I also read on DE and DM:

'Refugees should settle in the first safe country they cross border with'

I guess people wouldn't say that if Britain was located in Turkey instead, would they?

That's not bullshit, that's asylum laws.

Asylum seekers should settle in the first safe country.

But Britain isn't located where turkey is so your argument is ridiculous from the get go.

Brexit was not an informed electorate. The reasons for why people voted yes are clear. What would actually be accomplished by the yes vote was evidently not clear.

EU fucked up on number of issues.

Refugee crisis is one of them. Wall with Turkey should been build as soon as that crisis happen. Paying ransom to Turkey to hold scum is not an option in long run.

EU fucked up on number of issues.

Refugee crisis is one of them. Wall with Turkey should been build as soon as that crisis happen. Paying ransom to Turkey to hold scum is not an option in long run.

Yeah, sometimes i forget that Turkey has actual land in Europe.

Brexit was not an informed electorate. The reasons for why people voted yes are clear. What would actually be accomplished by the yes vote was evidently not clear.

Nigel Farage claims electorate was well informed. In particular the ones that voted leave. So how dare you say that they were not informed?

someone doesn't understand how the free migration of people and labor works w/in the EU......

Nigel Farage claims electorate was well informed. In particular the ones that voted leave. So how dare you say that they were not informed?

nintchdbpict000333735414.jpg

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/refugees-claim-asylum-upon-arrival-first-safe-country/

Read, according to Refugee convention, refugees DONT HAVE TO claim refugee in the first safe country they passing. So how is my claim any ridiculous?

The Dublin Regulation system, which enables the UK and other signatories to return claimants back to EU countries through which they have passed (in certain circumstances, if their finger prints have been taken, for example), generally means that an asylum claim should in theory be decided within the EU in the country by which the refugee entered the EU. - from your link

The UK doesn’t accept asylum applications from abroad, and within the EU people are supposed to apply to the first safe country they arrive in.

https://fullfact.org/immigration/asylum-seekers-uk-and-europe/

So you're not even hiding your racism now

Good to know
If thats the only way you can see it, I guess. Some people are pretty simple that way.

The values of the mid east directly conflict with what we have worked to become as a society. I don't want my daughter growing up in a world with people who view women as subordinate, for example. No sensible person does but people like you are just so conditioned to not see the forest for the trees. You see no reason to have some sort of standard as a society because it might hurt someones feelings, so just let the whole world burn.

The Dublin Regulation system, which enables the UK and other signatories to return claimants back to EU countries through which they have passed (in certain circumstances, if their finger prints have been taken, for example), generally means that an asylum claim should in theory be decided within the EU in the country by which the refugee entered the EU. - from your link

https://fullfact.org/immigration/asylum-seekers-uk-and-europe/

In certain circumstances. Do you think refugees that passed Greece, Spain had their fingerprints taken to be returned? lol

I dont think so

Back