Woman of middle east origin caught on CCTV stealing Poppy Appeal charity box

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5077413/Hunt-woman-wearing-headscarf-stole-poppy-tins.html

But its not what caught my eye.

It's one of the comments people posted:

'And some people wonder why we voted out!' - that comment had 562 likes.

I wonder now how many of Brexiters voted out because they wanted less middle east immigration. Which in fact got nothing to do with EU in the first place.

Whats also funny is when UK voted out, there was big spike in hate crimes not only towards Europeans but Middle easterners as well as Indian and other non European nationalities.

UK bless

I thought dubs couldn't make threads? Shame that doesn't seem to be the case

Funny it seems to be affecting immigration already for better or worse.

That is a stupid comment, but then again that is the Daily Mail for you.

Damn fucking terrorists, bring in ore of them mohhamadon i mean london.

I wonder now how many of Brexiters voted out because they wanted less middle east immigration. Which in fact got nothing to do with EU in the first place.

You really wonder that? Of course no one wants that shit in their country.

Which in fact got nothing to do with EU in the first place.

I'm confused isn't the EU currently suing Poland and another country because they refused to take in ME immigrants?

Could've been one of those Romanian gypsies.

Let's not narrow down our biases.

<mma4>

You know, I find myself thinking, "That (insert individual from a minority) is an example of what's wrong with society!"... But the reason I'm not a nut is that I notice the same thing about more people that look like myself.

That is a stupid comment, but then again that is the Daily Mail for you.

Whats wrong with Daily Mail? When people went to ballot boxes last year, each one had some level of knowledge about Brexit and what it entails. Some people made decision based on reading DE, DM and even far lefty Guardian.

If campaign last year was honest, based on facts, and make sure everyone is informed fully about potential opportunities and consequences I can bet all money in the world that you guys would still remain in EU.

I'm confused. So basically TS you're mocking people that voted Brexit yes?

You do realise that IF the UK wasn't under strict EU laws regarding immigration (not just EU to EU countries) then just as an example, it would be easier to deport somebody that broke the law and such.

The only thing I hate more than people who steal from charity is the daily mail.

I'm confused. So basically TS you're mocking people that voted Brexit yes?

You do realise that IF the UK wasn't under strict EU laws regarding immigration (not just EU to EU countries) then just as an example, it would be easier to deport somebody that broke the law and such.

EU got nothing to do what UK is letting in to their country outside of EU.

Whats wrong with Daily Mail? When people went to ballot boxes last year, each one had some level of knowledge about Brexit and what it entails. Some people made decision based on reading DE, DM and even far lefty Guardian.

If campaign last year was honest, based on facts, and make sure everyone is informed fully about potential opportunities and consequences I can bet all money in the world that you guys would still remain in EU.

The Brexit vote was a referendum on immigration. Although the EU have no say in regards to immigration into Britain from the Middle east over the past 40 years, the leave vote winning sent a major message to all major political parties that the average person on the street is concerned regarding mass immigration (from anywhere, regardless of whether they're in the EU or not).

You think the Calais migrant crisis had nothing to do with the EU? That problem was exacerbated by ridiculous open border policies that has led to many British families and lorry drivers crossing the channel to be threatened and attacked. Schengen only exacerbates that problem. If Schengen didn't exist then migrants would find it much harder to trapse across Europe to reach the UK.

Mainly wrong.

I'll let you have your moment in your own thread though because you seem to think you're correct and having fun poking at people. Fair play to you if that's how you get your kicks.

They about suing them for 2 years now. No action so far.

Then why are you saying the EU has nothing to do with immigrants coming into the country if they are suing people over it?

Josh Adams, 38 year old warehouse worker in Dover, DE reader. Voted out because he was fed up with middle eastern immigration. Didn't realised that he potentially cutting branch on which he is sitting because the company 80% profit is made up with EU trade.

How many people like him went and voted for false reasons?

Am I bashing Brexiters? Absolutely not. But it baffles me when I read not only in Daily Mail or Daily Express comments on why people voted and where most were based on false premise such as this.

Back