Woman mauled (to death) by wild weiner dogs

I bet when you realize that the dachsunds will prevail against you,one of your final thoughts is "aint this some shit?"

Yeah, yeah, sure. Saw this when it trended. Immediately knew it was bullshit. The article I read literally wrote, ""All of them had legs shorter than a human hand..."

4C4FA2A000000578-5734883-image-m-6_1526461374406.jpg

Now that is the bonafide "fake news".

One on the bottom right is the likely boxer/pitbull mix. I'm betting he put in the most damaging work. They were covered with ticks and lice. You can see true advanced mange on two of them. This is what happens when you allow dogs to starve.

Yeah, yeah, sure. Saw this when it trended. Immediately knew it was bullshit. The article I read literally wrote, ""All of them had legs shorter than a human hand..."

One on the bottom right is the likely boxer/pitbull mix. I'm betting he put in the most damaging work. They were covered with ticks and lice. You can see true advanced mange on two of them. This is what happens when you allow dogs to starve.

Yeah, there's a few waiting to be punted, but the big pitbull on the bottom right can do serious work, especially on a feeble woman. Not surprising.

At the end of the day, these are animals, and they will eat you if it comes down to surviving or dying.

Bottom right looks almost exactly like a bull terrier and unless he's missing his hind legs, isn't making 40 pounds even with Rumble Johnson-level cutting.

They obviously weren't starving. But they were allowed to live and run in a pack with no boudries. That's bad news every time. You can guarantee this wasn't the first time they caused a problem, they should have already been dealt with. Too many people think all dogs are cuddly and nice, and that's far from true.

Bottom right looks almost exactly like a bull terrier and unless he's missing his hind legs, isn't making 40 pounds even with Rumble Johnson-level cutting.
Tbf, Rumble level cutting isn't that great, lol.

Lol. Maybe not now but I remember when his big ass used to fight at 170.

They were saying he'd walk around at approximately 210. <6>
I remember too, but didn't he miss weight quite a few times?

Either way, this pack of dogs 50-45's him all day

They obviously weren't starving. But they were allowed to live and run in a pack with no boudries. That's bad news every time. You can guarantee this wasn't the first time they caused a problem, they should have already been dealt with. Too many people think all dogs are cuddly and nice, and that's far from true.
There was a large pack of dogs causing trouble on Monteagle Mountain some years back. An old man had died and rather than starve to death themselves, his dogs dug their way out of his fencing. They were running wild attacking whatever they pleased. They even brought down a pony. This was a rather isolated area, but still inhabited. People would have the occasional run-in with the pack. They treed my aunt, and another woman was torn up pretty badly before her husband shot two of them. They were led by a big white dog. He was bold and clever. Probably had some Pyrenees in him, although none of the gentle disposition.

The veterinarian from the clinic identified the large dog as the Boxer/Pitbull mix.
Starvation and emaciation aren't necessarily the same thing.

Starvation and emaciation aren't necessarily the same thing.
No, but those dogs are well fed. A couple are almost on the chubby side.
Dogs rarely kill to eat, of course most don't have to. But dogs kill animals all the time, it's in their nature.

Weiner dogs kill. We now have the proof. Hot dog total death. Flee for your lives. Despair!

wiener dogs are not 40lbs

That is a decent sized dog.

They ate her to the pee wees playhouse theme on repeat. Facts.

No, but those dogs are well fed. A couple are almost on the chubby side.
Dogs rarely kill to eat, of course most don't have to. But dogs kill animals all the time, it's in their nature.
Which is likely because there is no shortage of dump plunder in any American suburban or rural neighborhood. I'm just pointing out that starvation and dying from starvation are not the same thing. Starvation is what happens your body begins to eat itself, and if the animals aren't being supplied with a steady diet, then that condition will almost invariably arise at some point, and they'll resort to their typically successful scavenging, but the more deprived they are, they more vicious they'll become because, indeed, even domesticated canines are creatures of instinct, and they are not vegetarians.

The point is that if you let dogs run wild, in the wild, it won't be long before they're acting wild.

Back