Woman mauled (to death) by wild weiner dogs

You'd have to be a Tachi Palace Fights level can to get defeated by sausage dogs. It says they were mixes, so i wonder what they were mixed with to make them so dangerous.

I blame the stupid owner of the pups. He should be hanged immediately until dead.

I like how this looks like the cover of a rap album though I'm not sure by exactly whom.

IMG_2660.jpg

Horrible way to die. RIP. Was this an elderly woman?
50 something and built like a buffalo. I don’t know how they managed to do it to be honest. Dachshunds were used to hunt badgers though.

I doubt there was anything she could have done against this particular pack based on the story. They were living in the woods according to the article.
Greatest reply in Sherdog history. .

Is this thread the birth of "game dachshund "?

Story aside, its crazy what humans have done to what is essentially a wolf subspecies.

Every time l see pugs, poodles, daschunds, Great Danes etc. .. I am mindblown that they are from the same stock as that predator that hunts fvcking moose.

Shit is really a trip when you think about it.

Story aside, its crazy what humans have done to what is essentially a wolf subspecies.

Every time l see pugs, poodles, daschunds, Great Danes etc. .. I am mindblown that they are from the same stock as that predator that hunts fvcking moose.

Shit is really a trip when you think about it.

And when you consider 90+% of the designer breeding was done within the last 200 years.

Weiner dogs or Dachshunde (Dachs is badger in german). They were breed to fight and flush Badgers out of their burrows and that's why some of them are fucking assholes with a bad temper and like to bite.
They are even worse if mixed with some other aggressive breed.

Back