Woman falsely accuses cop of rape

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wonder what kind of repercussions she and Shaun King will face after this? Imo, there should be serious consequences for slander of this magnitude. I don't like a lot of police, but this officer handled the arrest professionally and didn't deserve the death threats he and his family received.

Video of arrest below:

www.liveleak.com/view?t=s3ybj_1527088467

They should charge he the woman with rape and put her through the ringer.

I followed this case closely, talcum may be in legal trouble for real.

What I can't figure out is if he lied or swallowed a lie. Either way, lesson incoming.

wish there was jail time with this kind of nonsense

Instead of admitting that they believed a liar, now they claim the video is doctored. Shut the fuck up.

The left is very happy to run with bad cop stories and use it to extrapolate that all 850,000 of them are evil. Not a peep when one of their little activists turns out to be a liar, of course.

false accusations should be treated the same way the outcome would be if it was real, but with the person making the accusations being charged.

There should be serious consequences for this. It ruins the falsely accused and it harms all of the genuine victims.

I was falsely accused of sexual assault and exonerated by video evidence.

Absolutely no penalty for my accuser for doing so, but honestly she’s totally insane and committed to the State hospital now.

Notice how there is an apology there? The police almost never apologize no matter how wrong.
The liar apologized?

No, no she didn't. Also, yes, in fact, the police do apologize for mistakes and mishandling.

Back