Woman chases American dream and is shot and killed at the border

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/27/us/texas-border-patrol-shooting-victim/index.html

(CNN)Claudia Patricia Gomez Gonzalez traveled 1,500 miles to the United States, hoping to find a job and a better future. Shortly after she set foot in Texas, a Border Patrol agent shot and killed her.
Gomez Gonzalez's shooting Wednesday drew international attention after a bystander posted video of the aftermath on Facebook Live, showing her lying on the ground, bleeding.
Authorities changed their account of the incident, adding to the controversy at a time when the White House has cracked down on illegal immigration.

Sucks that this happened but the guy was doing his job.

If she was literally sprinting across the border she could have been a suicide bomber for all they know.

In most cases I wish they could be turned back peacefully.

You can’t just let everyone in.

If she was literally sprinting across the border she could have been a suicide bomber for all they know.

any guesses as to why they falsified the report about what happened?

Knowing how some posters talk in this forum, I already know this makes them happy.

She wasnt chasing the American dream she was dreaming of coming to America

Worried she'll blow up a cactus, or maybe some livestock?

83844724.gif

She should not have sprinted across an armed border, that was the wrong thing to do.

Don’t you got to be an American first to chase a American dream?

No more BOOM BOOM for this Mama-cita.

Anyone else seen the movie Desierto? I thought it sucked but... it makes a lot more sense now

It initially reported the agent responded to a report of illegal activity on Wednesday and was attacked by migrants armed with "blunt objects." In its latest version of events, the federal agency makes no mention of any objects and only indicates the group "rushed" the officer after ignoring orders to get on the ground.

Story sounds bullshit but absolutely nothing will happen to the agent.

Person tried to cross border illegally and gets shot

Fixed the headline

any guesses as to why they falsified the report about what happened?

They were probably just nervous and afraid of being blamed so made up a wierd story on the spot.

It happens all the time.

“He had a knife and was coming right for us!”

Nobody feels good about blasting a woman who was sprinting over the border

Turns out she wasn't a MexiCAN.
More of a MexiCAN'T get across the border ....

This story makes me upset . I don't want to Taco bout it.

Well , another Juan bites the dust ...

Get it?? Get it?? Anyone anyone?

I guess the ARMED guards at a SECURED border should only be there for role-play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back