Woman Charged Over False Rape Claim

it seems someone needed to be made an example of so we can curb false rape accusations.

I bet the accused was probably the happiest guy to ever hear he was a two pump chump bad lay.

Good. Malicious and cost tax payers money bullshitting. Would cost even more housing whomever was convicted in jail while tying up the courts with the poor bastard's appeals.

Should only be done in the most blatant of cases... the reason they rarely charge these women is to not deter real rape survivors from reporting an already underreported crime

But in the cases of blatantly false rape accusations, such as the recent one from a USC student in which not only was the girl lying, but she was caught on camera making vulgar hand signs to her friend (indicating she wanted sex) and literally dragged this man outside of the bar, she should get 2x the amount of time a regular male rapist would get, simply because 20 years or whatever in a female institution is not equal to 20 years in a male institution as a rapist. These guys are subjected to rape, murder, beatings, intimidation, etc. and are often locked away for their protection.

I believe it is in California or Oklahoma that sexual predators are 1/3 of the total homicides behind bars but they are like 5% of the total population. It sucks to think that some innocent men were savagely murdered in prison due to a false accusation.
That girl didn't make the accusations though. Her friends did and it was regarding her impairment and actual ability to consent.

The hair and glasses gives it away. Any guy banging a girl like that should expect false rape accusations.
There's a girl from my town who moved away who looks almost identical to this girl, and also loves to tell this story about how a guy raped her. Everybody knows it's bullshit. Her own best friends (one of whom is my sister-in-law) pretend to console her, but they related to me that none of them believe it, she's in love with him, he's not particularly interested in her, but just used her for sex on occasion until he finally got bored, I guess, and stopped returning calls. Even a friend of mine, who is pussywhipped in love with her, told me she couldn't enchant him with the lie.

I actually did a double take and looked closely at the picture before I saw the name and realized it wasn't her; the resemblance is that uncanny.

"she wanted to tell the suspect to stop during sex, but it was over before she was able to."

false rape accusations are one thing. throwing mad shade at a mans sexual stamina is crossing the line.

but on a serious note, keep in mind shes only charged with the crime, not prosecuted.

I have a better way how about we lock her in a room with cyborg. And whatever happens happens.

I have a better way how about we lock her in a room with cyborg. And whatever happens happens.

Cyborg4.jpg

Before anyone says "would" remember this story and have her sign a sex prenup.

I've had girls try to lure me into questionable sex. Pretty offensive. One laid in a field at a park after we had made out for 2 hours, smiling, but when I would go unbutton her pants, she push my hands like 3 inches away. I would say "ok let's go" and she just laid there smiling. She literally wanted me to force her. That's not my thing, doesn't turn me on. Wouldn't do it. She literally laid there for 45 minutes. I would come back after a few minutes and we would make out a little again, but it was rinse and repeat. I eventually had to yell at her to get up so I could take her home.

Can we stop posting the name of the accused until an actual conviction happens?

Back