Woman Charged Over False Rape Claim

Cubo de Sangre

F65
@plutonium
Reaction score
How refreshing.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/15/college-girl-charged-for-false-rape-claim-on-campus/

Mary Zolkowski, 21, faces felony charges after she told authorities contradictory stories about a rape at Delta College in University Center, according to Michigan Live.

Zolkowski was arraigned Monday in Bay County District Court for one count of false report of a felony.

If convicted, Zolkowski faces up to four years in prison and a $2,000 fine.

Her story went from raped by a stranger in a parking lot to raped by an acquaintance in an apartment to...

In a third interview, Zolkowski changed her story again — telling police she wanted to tell the suspect to stop during sex, but it was over before she was able to.

Obligatory...wood!

The hair and glasses gives it away. Any guy banging a girl like that should expect false rape accusations.

Also, this proves how different women are from men... wanting to stop mid-sex? My fucking entire extended family could walk in and laugh at my penis and I wouldn't want to stop. Yeah, I'd lose the boner but I'd get it back up and keep on once they leave.

So... it's KINDA like the Columbia mattress girl in she claimed rape but it didn't ever actually happen OR it was consensual the whole time?

You mean the girl posting selfies is an attention whore???

I'm shocked...

Good, this needs to be a trend plus add a defamation of character lawsuit paid out to the victim (guy who was accused).

INB4 she closes her instagram account.

So... it's KINDA like the Columbia mattress girl in she claimed rape but it didn't ever actually happen OR it was consensual the whole time?

Seems like a total fabrication (although I assume she's no virgin) in order save a few bucks.

Following the police report, Zolkowski met with school officials to tell them she dropped her classes because of the attack. Police said it was later revealed that the courses were dropped prior to the Feb. 22 incident.

Police interviewed the suspect, who provided text messages with Zolkowski in which she claimed to have been sexually assaulted by a stranger at Wal-Mart on Feb. 22.

The suspect also told officers that Zolkowski had been trying to get a refund from her college for her courses.

Good, this needs to be a trend plus add a defamation of character lawsuit paid out to the victim (guy who was accused).
Should only be done in the most blatant of cases... the reason they rarely charge these women is to not deter real rape survivors from reporting an already underreported crime

But in the cases of blatantly false rape accusations, such as the recent one from a USC student in which not only was the girl lying, but she was caught on camera making vulgar hand signs to her friend (indicating she wanted sex) and literally dragged this man outside of the bar, she should get 2x the amount of time a regular male rapist would get, simply because 20 years or whatever in a female institution is not equal to 20 years in a male institution as a rapist. These guys are subjected to rape, murder, beatings, intimidation, etc. and are often locked away for their protection.

I believe it is in California or Oklahoma that sexual predators are 1/3 of the total homicides behind bars but they are like 5% of the total population. It sucks to think that some innocent men were savagely murdered in prison due to a false accusation.

She should receive the same prison sentence as her intended victim.

The hair and glasses gives it away. Any guy banging a girl like that should expect false rape accusations.

Also, this proves how different women are from men... wanting to stop mid-sex? My fucking entire extended family could walk in and laugh at my penis and I wouldn't want to stop. Yeah, I'd lose the boner but I'd get it back up and keep on once they leave.

Women with colored hair are the biggest red flag possible. What they are doing is actually displaying traits of aposematism.

Aposematic colouration is a term used to describe colours and / or patterns that act as a warning to predators that a potential prey species is unpalatable, toxic or dangerous.

Women with colored hair are the biggest red flag possible. What they are doing is actually displaying traits of aposematism.

Aposematic colouration is a term used to describe colours and / or patterns that act as a warning to predators that a potential prey species is unpalatable, toxic or dangerous.
Paying attention in biology class could literally save your life in the situations you least expect it

men of the war room, look upon your true enemy.

whores

lying whores

INB4 she closes her instagram account.

Too good. #Lock #The #Bitch #Up

5la6wcM.png

Falsely accusing rape should be punished with the sentence the ostensible rapist would have received.

How refreshing.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/15/college-girl-charged-for-false-rape-claim-on-campus/

Her story went from raped by a stranger in a parking lot to raped by an acquaintance in an apartment to...

Obligatory...wood!

cliffs: she wanted to prosecute a guy for being a premature ejaculator....I see her point.

:eek:

Falsely accusing rape should be punished with the sentence the ostensible rapist would have received.

I say the guy should just get to buttsecks her.

I'd fuck her in an NY minute then get brought up on prejac charges

Back