Woman calls police to report disturbance, ends up killed by police

Tamir's death could have been prevented: thru proper dissemination of pertinent information, same with the brother in Wal Mart.

Fact is, folks that peek thru blinds and lie on people need to be held accountable for what takes place during these police interactions.

Blame dont just fall on the cops, it also falls on whom ever decided to withhold the fact that there was a strong suspicion that it was a toy.

This is a multifaceted issue that yall are trying to oversimplify and it aint working.

Holding a kid to a higher standard than trained professionals is a bit stupid tho. Shame on yall for that.

Stop letting cowards hide behind Operational Discretion simple as that.

The 911 transcripts from Justine Damond's calls:

Time: 23:27:02
Operator:
911, what's the address of the emergency?
Caller: Hi, I'm, I can hear someone out the back and I, I'm not sure if she's having sex or being raped.
Operator: Give me the address.
Caller: 5024 Washburn Avenue South.
Operator: Washburn Avenue South. You said it's behind (inaudible)?
Caller: And there's a (inaudible) out the back, yup, yup. And I think she just yelled out "help" but it's difficult the sound has been going on for a while, but I think, I don't think she's enjoying it. I think it's, I don't know.
Operator: Okay, well I already got a call started and help on the way. Uh, you can't see anything, you're just hearing a female screaming then, is that what you're saying?
Caller: Yeah. It sounds like sex noises, but it's been going on for a while and I think she tried to say help and it sounds distressed.
Operator: Okay, I've already got an officer on the way. What is your name?
Caller: JUSTINE.
Operator: JUSTINE, what's your last name?
Caller: JUSTINE.
Operator: JUSTINE.
Caller: Yeah.
Operator: And a phone number?
Caller: (redacted)
Operator: Okay, we've already got help on the way. If anything changes before we get there just give us a call right back, but officers should be there soon.
Caller: Thanks.
Operator: Okay, not a problem.

Time: 23:35:23
Operator:
911, what is the address of the emergency?
Caller: Hi, I just reported one, but no one's here and was wondering if they got the address wrong.
Operator: What's the address?
Caller: 5024 Washburn Avenue South. It supposed to be Washburn Avenue South.
Operator: Are you JUSTINE?
Caller: Yeah, (inaudible).
Operator: You're hearing a female screaming?
Caller: Yes, along behind the house.
Operator: Yup, officers are on the way there.
Caller: Thank you.
Operator: You're welcome, bye.

So, a white woman is shot by a black policemen and there is no revolt or vandalism on the streets...do 'white' lives matter?

I think bodycams are usually off until they get out of their vehicles and turn them on.

If they shot her from inside their vehicles because something happened while on approach I could understand them being off, but wouldn't their vehicles have footage?
You nailed it regarding the body cam.

I'm assuming most vehicle cameras face forward, and probably wouldn't have fully captured an incident occurring near a driver side/passenger window.

This is why i don't call cops when things get screwy. Sort your own problems out, maybe call the cops for clean-up.
Or hire private security, and get real professionals on the job.
LOL at calling private security "real professionals".

You nailed it regarding the body cam.

I'm assuming most vehicle cameras face forward, and probably wouldn't have fully captured an incident occurring near a driver side/passenger window.

I don't think the vehicle camera was recording, so there's not even audio of the incident.
The reports have said that the vehicle camera isn't on unless the officers turn it on (or turn on the lights/siren).

So, a white woman is shot by a black policemen and there is no revolt or vandalism on the streets...do 'white' lives matter?
Whites use to riot all the time, stop acting like they didn't, u cunt. Draft riots in NYC.
Look it up.

By the way I support the cop in this.
They got a tough job u know.
She should ve known better.

If we're going by the official report... Here's what happened.

White Australian lady came up to a cop car on the driver's side window possibly asking for help.. The passenger cop maybe got spooked and quickly pulls his gun and proceeds to shoot her in the face while reaching over his buddy to do so. He must have had his gun out already while sitting in the car? The gun must have gone off right in front of the driver's face.. I'd be surprised if either one of them can even hear at the moment.

This story stinks even if the body cam/dash cam is turned off. There is more to it.

Whites use to riot all the time, stop acting like they didn't, u cunt. Draft riots in NYC. Look it up. By the way I support the cop in this. They got a tough job u know. She should ve known better.

I'm a 'cunt' now? What does that have to do with the topic 'dick-head'? That cop was an idiot just like you.

Careful there princess, you might get a 'yellow'. Cry a little harder there 'DeJulez', your argument doesn't hold water. White folks may riot but they don't loot. Please, if every cop that felt his life was in danger was to shoot someone, people would be dying by the thousands every day. That idiot would not last a day in combat without shooting one of his own.

Approx 8 minutes between calls and still no cops.

Hate to think that was considered an emergency and put as a high priority call by the dispatcher.

CNN ran an article that had me pulling out my hair.

No shame in their game.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/us/minneapolis-shooting-upended-outrage-trnd/index.html

Jesus.

Can someone explain this to me?

The gun was on the officer's lap (is this protocol? Seems odd to me)
They were distracted by a cyclist on the passenger side
The lady approached in her pyjamas and banged on the driver's side window
The officer feared an ambush and shot her through the OPEN window, past the driver

This just doesn't add up, was the window open in the first place or not?

If it was open, what was she supposed to be banging on? Surely they would have heard her voice before any "banging".

Christ. Another horrible aspect is that she calls in an active rape, and there's so much time between that and cops showing the person has to call back. Wtf

Whites use to riot all the time, stop acting like they didn't, u cunt. Draft riots in NYC.
Look it up.

By the way I support the cop in this.
They got a tough job u know.
She should ve known better.

1/10

Approx 8 minutes between calls and still no cops.

Hate to think that was considered an emergency and put as a high priority call by the dispatcher.
That's a really wealthy area too.

Back