Woman beheaded in broad daylight in "moderate" Muslim country as police watch

P

Pwent

why is Saudi Arabia our "ally" again?

And how can someone like Hillary who is supposedly for women's rights, accept money from such a country?

edit: mod removed link, google the thread title and you should find it if you want

@seiger

Last edited by a moderator:
fucking savages learn to least take a head clean off.

They are incompetent at everything.

Hope Russia and US hold hands and nukes these fucks. Ill sacrifice my ICE and drive a EV if i have to.

Saudi Arabia is not a moderate muslim nation. Theyre ass backwards as fuck

I wouldn't call the Saudi's moderate, but I know the left does, because otherwise they'd have to admit Hillary took money from Islamic Extremists.

Saudia Arabia is a disgusting mess like most Muslim countries

I wouldn't call the Saudi's moderate, but I know the left does, because otherwise they'd have to admit Hillary took money from Islamic Extremists.
Saudi owns both sides of the aisle. They are smart enough to own both sides so then the partisan rubes can only notice one side taking that dirty money, all the while ignoring their side does the same damn thing.

Saudi owns both sides of the aisle. They are smart enough to own both sides so then the partisan rubes can only notice one side taking that dirty money, all the while ignoring their side does the same damn thing.
I don't think Trump is cozy with the Saudi's, though I know Republicans are. The Bushes are in deep with the Saudi's and have been for years.

They didnt just watch, they helped the fucker out! I wish I wouldnt have watched that.

Western women, go watch this and tell me how the American Patriarch is keep you down. The same women who organized the DC marches, wants this law to apply to American women, and calls anyone who doesnt want it Islamaphobic. Well if Islamaphobic is being against things like this, then I am proudly guilty as charged. Fuck Islam! Fuck any Muslims that support treating women like this! Fuck the goat fucking pedo prophet Muhammad!

5fd2802ed33be0d280e94e0ba9050672.jpg

They didnt just watch, they helped the fucker out! I wish I wouldnt have watched that.

Western women, go watch this and tell me how the American Patriarch is keep you down. The same women who organized the DC marches, wants this law to apply to American women, and calls anyone who doesnt want it Islamaphobic. Well if Islamaphobic is being against things like this, then I am proudly guilty as charged. Fuck Islam! Fuck any Muslims that support treating women like this! Fuck the goat fucking pedo prophet Muhammad!
Citizen-Kane-gif.gif

Back