Wolf vs Pitbull (video)

years ago i worked at the humane society. we had more than a few pit bulls in there and unfortunately almost all of the people that wanted them were scumbags. literally almost all of them were in their early 20's, living in an apartment with young kids. you just knew that they were going to be a horrible fit because you could see the guy wanted them as a status symbol rather than as a loving pet. fortunately, these people were not allowed to adopt them, but it also meant a lot of them were put down. there is no such thing as a no kill shelter.

i worked with a ton of these dogs and loved them as much as any of the other breeds. and it really broke my heart when i would see some of these dogs that were awesome never get a chance because good families didn't want to take a chance on the breed. we just rarely had any middle aged women living in the suburbs looking for a great pit bull

So i’m just going to say that when one of those guys comes in here to dispute this, they’re walking into a trap I set a long time ago. They will still walk into it. Just watch.

i knew i was right. and i am also right that you were in the 99.9% that had no business owning a pit bull. but i guess since you are a pussy, you thought that made you look tough or something.
Wtf? Right about what? That you're a typical pos retard that forms an opinion without any evidence...

not only that... it also seems like the rest of the sheeps, you also perceive owners with pit bulls trying to be "tough"... and let me guess... gangs, deadbeats, criminals etc etc...

Again, snap out of your retardation, isiot.

first of all dickhead, i said exactly that in my next post. UNLESS they were playing the owner is an asshole. it doesnt matter the breed. if he is allowing the dog to fight so he can record it, he is an asshole. if it is playing, no big deal. eat a dick

and yes 99.9% of pit bull owners are dickheads. you sound like you must be a tatted up 22 year old with a pit bull living in an apartment with your 3 year old trying to still pretend you are hard.

NgYAEmx.gif

Wtf? Right about what? That you're a typical pos retard that forms an opinion without any evidence...

not only that... it also seems like the rest of the sheeps, you also perceive owners with pit bulls trying to be "tough"... and let me guess... gangs, deadbeats, criminals etc etc...

Again, snap out of your retardation, isiot.
sorry, i didnt mean to come off as an isiot. and as i said in my last post, i saw the idiots like you that came in to adopt them. yes, most of them were trying to look tough. didnt see many of them looking for a sweet family pet. it is a shame people like you have helped put such a horrible image on the breed. but i bet yours had a sweet thick chain collar!

years ago i worked at the humane society. we had more than a few pit bulls in there and unfortunately almost all of the people that wanted them were scumbags. literally almost all of them were in their early 20's, living in an apartment with young kids. you just knew that they were going to be a horrible fit because you could see the guy wanted them as a status symbol rather than as a loving pet. fortunately, these people were not allowed to adopt them, but it also meant a lot of them were put down. there is no such thing as a no kill shelter.

i worked with a ton of these dogs and loved them as much as any of the other breeds. and it really broke my heart when i would see some of these dogs that were awesome never get a chance because good families didn't want to take a chance on the breed. we just rarely had any middle aged women living in the suburbs looking for a great pit bull
I knew it... typical ignorant "let me put everyone in one category because I experienced it and because it was I who experienced it it is indeed the truth"

Gtfho with your snobbish ass and get your feet back on ground

You wanna know how wrong you are...and how stupid you are for saying that...

I have a friend who's friend that also worked in humane society in NYC... guess what breed the people that you described were looking to adopt the most... golden retriever

sorry, i didnt mean to come off as an isiot. and as i said in my last post, i saw the idiots like you that came in to adopt them. yes, most of them were trying to look tough. didnt see many of them looking for a sweet family pet. it is a shame people like you have helped put such a horrible image on the breed. but i bet yours had a sweet thick chain collar!
Your last post basically told me what type of person you are and this post confirms it...

You have no idea what I'm about in reality and no idea how my dogs were taken care of and how they were treated.

But because it's a pitbull and such a human being owning a pitbull...from your humane society experience, basically everybody with pitbulls is a scum... are you kidding me? Who the fuck you think you are? You're a goddamn peasant.

That's like me saying the same thing about golden retriever owners from my last post...

What is wrong with you?

I knew it... typical ignorant "let me put everyone in one category because I experienced it and because it was I who experienced it it is indeed the truth"

Gtfho with your snobbish ass and get your feet back on ground

You wanna know how wrong you are...and how stupid you are for saying that...

I have a friend who's friend that also worked in humane society in NYC... guess what breed the people that you described were looking to adopt the most... golden retriever
you know, you are right. i just now realized how many families in the suburbs with doctors and lawyers as dog owners have pit bulls! I also failed to realize every time i go to the hood how many wanna be tough guys like you are rolling with golden retrievers and chihuahuas as their companions.

its amazing how your first post to me was so full of hatred. but i guess it isnt really since i described you perfectly.

and i am not big into watching dog fighting videos. so although i am sure you jumped at the opportunity to watch some good dog fighting, i didnt really care to see it. but then after reading some responses, i did. definitely not a wolf. but also not as you claim a friendly other dog just trying to play. the guys dog is definitely wagging his tail and looking to play more than likely. but the coyote? that tail is not wagging. that tail is tucked. which means it is either angry, or more likely scared. so before you lecture me on the details of a video or animal behavior, why don't you do that yourself.

Your last post basically told me what type of person you are and this post confirms it...

You have no idea what I'm about in reality and no idea how my dogs were taken care of and how they were treated.

But because it's a pitbull and such a human being owning a pitbull...from your humane society experience, basically everybody with pitbulls is a scum... are you kidding me? Who the fuck you think you are? You're a goddamn peasant.

That's like me saying the same thing about golden retriever owners from my last post...

What is wrong with you?
you seem very angry. again proving i am right. i got upset that it was almost always people like you coming in to adopt these dogs. so many of them were awesome but never got a chance because wannabe tough guys like you wanted them so they could be bad asses trying to live through their dogs.

i dont know what fantasy land you live in where all these dogs are living in perfect households with Beaver Cleaver families and at the same time Golden Retrievers are the dogs of choice for the gang bangers

you know, you are right. i just now realized how many families in the suburbs with doctors and lawyers as dog owners have pit bulls! I also failed to realize every time i go to the hood how many wanna be tough guys like you are rolling with golden retrievers and chihuahuas as their companions.

its amazing how your first post to me was so full of hatred. but i guess it isnt really since i described you perfectly.

and i am not big into watching dog fighting videos. so although i am sure you jumped at the opportunity to watch some good dog fighting, i didnt really care to see it. but then after reading some responses, i did. definitely not a wolf. but also not as you claim a friendly other dog just trying to play. the guys dog is definitely wagging his tail and looking to play more than likely. but the coyote? that tail is not wagging. that tail is tucked. which means it is either angry, or more likely scared. so before you lecture me on the details of a video or animal behavior, why don't you do that yourself.
you sound like the typical trust fund, snobbish, thinks he know it all, hipster chump... just like them you're now also switching shit up... what happened? Nothing more on that now... Did you think you were the only one here with animal shelter history?

Again, I'm going to make you feel stupid from your assumptions...

No, I didnt watch the video at first and I wasn't planning to... when I saw someone post that they could actually be playing instead... I watched it to confirm it's true and to respond to your bullshit nonsense...

I actually clicked on the thread to see if my guess of someone bashing pitbulls and the owners were going to come out the woodwork... and here you are...

And they were def playing... guess what... unlike you I've actually experienced my friends dogs in similar situations. I've seen their whole interactions everytime they would come across...

You're the only one in here seeing hatred in my first post to you, because I made you look stupid, you were put in your place and I made you realize how wrong you are.

you seem very angry. again proving i am right. i got upset that it was almost always people like you coming in to adopt these dogs. so many of them were awesome but never got a chance because wannabe tough guys like you wanted them so they could be bad asses trying to live through their dogs.

i dont know what fantasy land you live in where all these dogs are living in perfect households with Beaver Cleaver families and at the same time Golden Retrievers are the dogs of choice for the gang bangers
You mean how wrong and retarded your posts are...

Are you one of these tough guy, gang banging thug wannabe or something? Why do you keep going on about that?

Is it because I countered your post with the experience of someone I know who worked in humane society also?

You're still going on about this... are you really mad at me? did I hurt your ego because I made you realize how retarded you sounded.

What is wrong with you?

Wait a minute. In other pit bull threads, all you same morons claim that the reason pit bulls attack and kill so many people every year, in such a disproportionate number compared to other breeds, is because they usually have scumbag owners. Are you saying no that isn’t true and that pit bulls are genetically programmed killing machines? Then we should ban them in that case too.

Wolves

huge_wolves.jpg

Lantrans, a variety of coyote. There is no comparison.
Lmao you seriously cherry picked that pic. Most wolves aren't nearly as big as that.

Those wolves are huge.

Gray wolf
Lmao you seriously cherry picked that pic. Most wolves aren't nearly as big as that.

Those wolves are huge.

These are the results of reintroduction to the North West. Most of them are in Idaho. The wolves in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, and Montana are rather large.

Check the links in the stats below.

Gray wolf
Animal
Mass: Male: 66 – 180 lbs (Adult), Female: 51 – 120 lbs (Adult)
Height: 2 – 3 ft. (Adult, At Shoulder)
Length: 3.4 – 5.2 ft. (Adult)
The gray wolf, also known as the timber wolf, western wolf, or simply, wolf, is a canine native to the wilderness and remote areas of Eurasia and North America.
Height: 2 – 3 ft. (Adult, At Shoulder)
Lifespan: 6 – 8 years (In the wild)
Length: 3.4 – 5.2 ft. (Adult)
Speed: 31 – 37 mph (Running)
Mass: Male: 66 – 180 lbs (Adult), Female: 51 – 120 lbs (Adult)

Last edited:
Years ago when i lived in England for a year or two, i had a job at a boarding kennels for a little while. One morning when we arrived at work we discovered that a Standard Poodle that was sharing the same enclosure as a Pit Bull, had in fact killed it overnight. They were both adult dogs. Actually Standard Poodles are a pretty good sized dog.
The Pit Bull owners obviously went mental! That may of been thru' embarrassment of course. If you own a 'tough' dog breed and it's killed by of all breeds, a poodle, i would understand their embarrassment.

The two dogs had been together for over one week and got along great and would often be seen sleeping with each other. It was actually really sad and very surprizing at the same time.
I have to say my respect for poodle went up a bit because of this!

Years ago when i lived in England for a year or two, i had a job at a boarding kennels for a little while. One morning when we arrived at work we discovered that a Standard Poodle that was sharing the same enclosure as a Pit Bull, had in fact killed it overnight. They were both adult dogs. Actually Standard Poodles are a pretty good sized dog.
The Pit Bull owners obviously went mental! That may of been thru' embarrassment of course. If you own a 'tough' dog breed and it's killed by of all breeds, a poodle, i would understand their embarrassment.

The two dogs had been together for over one week and got along great and would often be seen sleeping with each other. It was actually really sad and very surprizing at the same time.
I have to say my respect for poodle went up a bit because of this!

Some people will be surprised to learn that the Standard Poodle has a history of being a war dog.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ISIOT!

Come back and lets talk about the cherry picking.
Those are particularly large wolves. The most common ones aren't so big.

You posted that picture as a response to show what a wolf size is. But that's definitely not your typical/most common wolves.

Back