Wolf Tickets

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They're selling you wolf tickets people and you all are eating them right up.

Conor will be fighting Tony or Dustin come Oct. 6th for the interim or official title. You all know this shit.

So who you got?

Conor vs Tony

Conor vs Dustin

Or God forbid son of a bitch

Conor vs. Nate

Nah, I think Khabib will make the fight. Granted, he's been on a pretty exhausting schedule as of late (three fights in one year? For someone who's used to fighting only once every two years, that's gotta be taking its toll), but I think he'll make it.

OP & Thread =
1486468428.jpg

Wolf tickets implies I'm buying.

Nobody on Sherdog is buying tickets to McGregor vs. Khabib.

I haven't paid for a single Conor PPV, hell I haven't paid for a PPV period for over 10 years. The maximum I'll pay for UFC is 10 bucks a year to get everything, anything more than that I consider a complete rip off.

Knee injuries....going to the hospital trying to make weight.....not making weight all together...how many more reasons are there? Its like every other fight dude cant make the show. Whats this like 2 in a row now? Lol...he's due.

Not a stupid thread. Khabib is a pullout merchant, it is known.

I haven't paid for a single Conor PPV, hell I haven't paid for a PPV period for over 10 years. The maximum I'll pay for UFC is 10 bucks a year to get everything, anything more than that I consider a complete rip off.
cheap cunt

They're selling you wolf tickets people and you all are eating them right up.

Conor will be fighting Tony or Dustin come Oct. 6th for the interim or official title. You all know this shit.

So who you got?

Conor vs Tony

Conor vs Dustin

Or God forbid son of a bitch

Conor vs. Nate
Stfu already.

That's stealing.

If Khabib pulls out I would not be surprised at all if they did Conor vs. Nate for an interim belt.

They're selling you wolf tickets people
TS just discovered the term "wolf ticket" and got all excited about starting a thread showing his newfound knowledge. Unfortunately, he is a complete idiot and his use of the phrase is nowhere close to the actual definition of the phrase slang. It has nothing to do with actual tickets or actual monetary exchange. "Sellin' wolf" tickets" is engaging in threatening or intimidating verbal aggression, usually without the intent of actually doing physical harm.

Back