"Wolf tickets" referenced during NBA Playoffs

L.T.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ain't shit going on lately. Just caught this on TNT. Reggie Miller uses the phrase "Wolf tickets." I thought Nick Diaz came up with that phrase on the spot. Turns out the guy just has an extensive vocabulary and knowledge of phrases from the 1960's. Finding out Nick Diaz didn't come up with "wolf tickets" ... it just makes me feel empty inside.

According to the urban dictionary, 'wolf tickets' is a saying.

wolf tickets
1)To speak aggressively to someone without intending to back it up with violence.
2)to do a favor which is redeemable by a favor.

I dont think the Diaz bros came up with the saying.

I thought Kenny Florian said it first.

Less Sherdog for you, young man.

There is a world out there waiting for you to explore and discover it.

Ain't shit going on lately. Just caught this on TNT. Reggie Miller uses the phrase "Wolf tickets." I thought Nick Diaz came up with that phrase on the spot. Turns out the guy just has an extensive vocabulary and knowledge of phrases from the 1960's. Finding out Nick Diaz didn't come up with "wolf tickets" ... it just makes me feel empty inside.

Nice shot, Cherryl!

The Diaz brothers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, doubt they have ever come up with something that will catch on outside of MMA. Fun fact: Nate Diaz was the first person ever to coin the phrase "Im not surprised motherfuckers." True story.

I still think it's "Woof" tickets, meaning you're selling something based on the promotion and not the actual show.

wait till you discover that there isn't actually anything original about the 'stockton slap', and they are just slapping like bitches during a fight

I thought Kenny Florian said it first.
brian-williams-war-stories-i-know-i-was-there-when-it-happened.jpg

I still think it's "Woof" tickets, meaning you're selling something based on the promotion and not the actual show.

Woof tickets sounds retarded.

Wolf tickets, as in the boy who cried wolf.

Was wondering if anyone else caught that in such a blow out game lol

]Hey Reggie! 911 just called: they found your shot!"
-Spike Lee
[/QUOTE]
Didn't he score like 9 points in 20 seconds in that game?

Back