Woe is me, Serena Williams has a meltdown at the US Open

badascan

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Serena gets accused of "cheating" in her words, where the umpire saw her getting coaching when she wasn't allowed to. She starts berating him and telling him he needs to appologize because she's a mother and she never cheats and this is after (*before?) slamming and breaking a racket. She continues to mouth off as they take a break and she is docked a game because of verbal abuse and she loses it, talking about being a woman this and men that... Shes playing the sexism card, the "i'm a mother" card, the perpetual victim... "because i'm a woman you're going to take this away from me?"

She is a mess and about to lose to a 20 year old... I used to really enjoy her but man she is insufferable. Get with it Serena...

*edit: ...and she lost. instead of shaking the umpires hand she points and tells him he needs to apologize... the camera showed her coach making hand signals from the crowd and looking around like he knew he shouldn't be doing it... minor but rules are rules...

*edit 2: apparently coaching from the stands is a common occurrence and its up to the umpires subjectivity to call it. The plot thicken... and the "black" card will most certainly be played, though it shouldn't have much impact due to the Japanese gal also being part black...

*edit 3: Thanks @Loiosh

Last edited:
She forgot to play the black card. Poor form.

She’s done for !

Get ready for her spewing her social media fashion and baby bullshit aka Chrissy Tiegen type slut.

I love watching people have meltdowns, even if I like them. People getting emotional is always fun to see.

too bad for Osaka, she dominated Serena and the fans and Serena are ruining her moment...

just from the description, I absolutely hate her and hope she gets knocked out cold

So... Osakas father is Haitian, not sure if he's black but ... #goodbyefriedricehellofriedchicken

God damn it woman, just take your suitcase of money and go.

Serena gets accused of "cheating" in her words, where the umpire saw her getting coaching when she wasn't allowed to. She starts berating him and telling him he needs to appologize because she's a mother and she never cheats and this is after (*before?) slamming and breaking a racket. She continues to mouth off as they take a break and she is docked a game because of verbal abuse and she loses it, talking about being a woman this and men that... Shes playing the sexism card, the "i'm a mother" card, the perpetual victim... "because i'm a woman you're going to take this away from me?"

She is a mess and about to lose to a 20 year old... I used to really enjoy her but man shes is insufferable. Get with it Serena...

*edit: ...and she lost. instead of shaking the umpires hand she points and tells him he needs to apologize... the camera showed her coach making hand signals from the crowd and looking around like he knew he shouldn't be doing it... minor but rules are rules...

*edit 2: apparently coaching from the stands is a common occurrence and its up to the umpires subjectivity to call it. The plot thicken... and the "black" card will most certainly be played, though it shouldn't have much impact due to the Japanese gal also being part black...

I feel bad for Naomi. She put on a strong performance and it's the bullshit with the umpire that people are going to remember. I love Serena, too, but bringing her daughter into it... really now?

So... Osakas father is Haitian, not sure if he's black but ... #goodbyefriedricehellofriedchicken

tenor.gif

The Asian delegation chooses the RZA, the GZA, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck......

She is a mess and about to lose to a 20 year old... I used to really enjoy her but man shes is insufferable. Get with it Serena...

But who is the blackist?

Should have run to her panic room again to escape the racist umpire
Edit: osaka is black too guess he just doesn't like serena

Last edited:
Back