WMMA?

Does anyone actually watch WMMA?

I always skip to the end to see if there is a finish, if not I skip it completely.

It’s a shame they can’t just have separate cards for WMMA.

Thoughts?

It's complete horse shit. When WMMA came about, I stopped purchasing the PPV's, after over a decade of buying them.

It's a fucking joke. Bad enough to exist in the UFC, even worse that they're on the PPV's, but to have WMMA as a main event? No way.

I absolutely despise WMMA. It has ruined the UFC for me. I don’t watch anywhere as much of the UFC as I used to because of it.

I absolutely despise WMMA. It has ruined the UFC for me. I don’t watch anywhere as much of the UFC as I used to because of it.
You may not like wmma but there are other women's sport that are quite enjoyable.

Does anyone actually watch WMMA?

Considering all the WMMA threads that get posted here, and many people discussing the fights on the pbp threads, the answer is obviously: yes.

I always skip to the end to see if there is a finish, if not I skip it completely.

A practice that makes you poorly qualified to discuss the merits of WMMA. Why do I claim that? Here's why:

Irene Aldana vs Leslie Smith went to a decision, and also was awarded FOTN.

Jo Jo Calderwood vs Cortney Casey went to a decision, and also was awarded FOTN.

Seo Hee Ham vs Cortney Casey went to a decision, and also was awarded FOTN.

Cyborg vs. Holly Holm went to a decision, and also was awarded FOTN.

Angela Hill vs Jessica Andrade went to a decision, and also was awarded FOTN.

Claudia Gadelha vs Jessica Andrade went to a decision, and also was awarded FOTN.

Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Rose Namajunas went to a decision, and also was awarded FOTN.

I could go on... but clearly a fight need not end in a finish to be a great fight, indeed the best fight of the night. And you don't seem to have figured that out.

Thoughts?

Very unoriginal thread.

Back