Wmma needs another girl like Ronda Rousey

Rose is the new GOAT, forget that washed up ex-fighter and get with the times you bums.

They should scout twitter. Lots of bitter fat chicks on there.

Whether you like it or not she did wmma a huge favor. And currently, there are no other girl like her.
Her bad attitude and being kind of the villain is what brought her fame (plus of course winning her fights). But mainly, the thing that made her big was her bad attitude. This is the fight game and the game favors bad boys/girls. That's just the culture of a fight sport.

But currently, I see no one from the wmma fighters stepping up to this 'role'. All of them want to be the 'nice girl' and to be liked.How then can you differentiate yourself from the others? Wmma needs Ronda. The excitement is gone without her. I hope these girls wake up and learn what Colby, Kevin Lee did to be able to accelerate their journey faster with their way of self-promotion. Till then Wmma will be stale.

Right now the only fight in wmma that interest me is: Cyborg vs Amanda, that's all.

Nah we could start with something easy like calling out champion. At this point it can be enough to get title shot,at least in 115 lbs division, because you can call it "division".
125 lbs division is full of ladies who treat mma as hobby it looks like, then 135 lbs division where its hard to find contender for champion. Not gonna happen. It looks like with few exceptions (Ronda, Joanna - most famous, Angela Hill - less famous, and that's it), girls want to be adored not hated. Reality check will come sooner or later.

Shame PVZ isn't a better fighter. If she was on a 7 - 0 streak no one would be hoping for a sourpuss "tough" chick with a bad attitude.

WMMA would be one of the most hyped sports on ESPN, with gratuitous backdoor shots of PVZ in top control.

I'm happy she's gone but that's just me.Also I don't give a shit what the UFC or mma "needs" ,I don't have stock in it like 87% of Sherdog members apparently do.

I agree somewhat but by no means do we need another one of these
Ronda-Rousey-crying-on-Ellen-Show.jpg

and this is coming from someone who was largely indifferent towards R3. Is that still a thing?
She will always be R3!

Back