"WMMA Haters" Do you atleast respect Shevchenko???

First wasn't competive
second was competive
third was close

Anyway
You do not have to diminish one person's performance to elevate another...
I've watched the fights and you're right. Don't get all these idiots saying she 'wrecked' her

There is this weird creepy mindset amongst some guys who feel threatened by a female integration into their "all boys club". We see it in the gamer community, the technology community, the MMA community, etc...it's an illogical, vile hatred for women and an absolute indignation at their encroachment into the "man's world". I don't hate women...most likely because I've fucked many of them...and through fucking them I have gained a certain level of respect for them.

Now if I had never had sex with a women, never enjoyed their company, and only viewed them as a "snooty" group who have made me feel "small" and "impotent" due to my lack of game...I might feel differently towards them. Would I hate them and spend my sad existence bashing them online? I certainly hope not.

If you can't get a woman with your own skills, go get a hooker. Even if you just spend some time with her, it'll be good for you. You'll see that just because your mom was an unloving cunt, it doesn't mean all women are bad.

You're weak. Your lack of getting pussy has made you crazy. I get that. But to hate anyone with a pussy because you can't get any is like a starving person hating food. It's embarrassingly dumb.
Cliffs: If you don't like wmma you are a neck beard and Dwayne bangs a new broad everyday.
Did I miss anything?

Respect anyone who gets in the cage.

She ain't hot though. Looks like fedor honestly. There are hotter women in toothpaste commercials and I'm not even joking.

I agree. She got a booty doe. Can't front on that.

I'll respect wmma more when technique gets on the level of men. Many of them are able to appear better than they are because wmma is so new and weak right now. Once their technique becomes good and they have someone like anderson silva to represent them I'm all in. Just probably will take 10 years or so.

There are great WMMA fights and there are shitty WMMA fights. Anyone who hates fighters just because they're woman need to go back to 4chan and stfu.
Agreed. Shevchenko, JJ, and even Nunes are great. Holm will always hold a special place in everyone's hearts for the Ronda KO. Miesha was great also. WMMA is getting there, slowly...

I'll respect wmma more when technique gets on the level of men. Many of them are able to appear better than they are because wmma is so new and weak right now. Once their technique becomes good and they have someone like anderson silva to represent them I'm all in. Just probably will take 10 years or so.
We went from one dimensional Ronda to Shevchenko and Nunes in 2 years. WMMA should improve a lot within 10 years.

No, I don't. I'll give you this though. When wmma came in I watched it along with the other fights figuring my interest might improve. It didn't becuase it is garbage. Somewhere in the middle I would skip their fights, but check their highlights if someone ended the fight early. Now I don't care if it's a boring pillowfisted shit show decision or an early finish. I won't even check out play by plays to read about something I missed. I only watch the fights I'm interested in and skip wmma entirely.

I think she might have won me over with her dancing because I'm having a difficult time talking shit about WMMA when her name is brought up.

That's amateur shit.

This is how it's done
vs.gif

LOL who's the dike she caught with the back kick?

Sokoudjou was on a tear in Pride, destroying Lil Nog and Arona before he got embarrassed by Machida

We went from one dimensional Ronda to Shevchenko and Nunes in 2 years. WMMA should improve a lot within 10 years.
Yeah its progressing faster than male mma, but we will know when we have a female anderson silva on our hands.

May I ask why that is?

I suppose i don't particularly like seeing women getting ko'd. Don't get me wrong, they're trained to do this and probably 10 x mentally stronger than me but I just hate seeing it. I definitely respect their skills and i've been impressed by some performances such as Leslie Smith v Duke but at the same time it's bitter sweet for me.
I never bother with Cyborg's fights because she just seems to fricking brutalise them. I'm no white knight btw lol.
And then if it isn't a beatdown, it's a sloppy and boring sparring match. Submission finishes are cool though.

I suppose i don't particularly like seeing women getting ko'd. Don't get me wrong, they're trained to do this and probably 10 x mentally stronger than me but I just hate seeing it. I definitely respect their skills and i've been impressed by some performances such as Leslie Smith v Duke but at the same time it's bitter sweet for me.
I never bother with Cyborg's fights because she just seems to fricking brutalise them. I'm no white knight btw lol.
And then if it isn't a beatdown, it's a sloppy and boring sparring match. Submission finishes are cool though.
I totally get you. I haven't minded watching Coenen strangling her opponents until they tap, but seeing girls get hit or hurt just puts me right off.

EDIT: thanks for answering.

I totally get you. I haven't minded watching Coenen strangling her opponents until they tap, but seeing girls get hit or hurt just puts me right off.

EDIT: thanks for answering.
No problem bud. Yeah I think it's a strange one for a lot of viewers seeing women getting knocked about

Not a WMMA fan but as AC Milan fan, yes i do respect a lot Shevchenko

"In 1999, Shevchenko joined Italian club Milan for a then-record transfer fee of $25 million. He made his league debut on 28 August 1999 in a 2–2 draw with Lecce.[12] Alongside five other players — Michel Platini, John Charles, Gunnar Nordahl, Istvan Nyers, and Ferenc Hirzer — he managed, as a foreign player, to win the Serie A scoring title in his debut season, finishing with 24 goals in 32 matches. Shevchenko maintained his excellent form into the 2000–01 season, scoring 24 goals in 34 matches. Shevchenko also managed to score nine goals in 14 matches in the Champions League. Milan, however, failed to get past the second group stage.

Andriy Shevchenko with Milan in 2004
Despite netting only five times in 24 matches, mainly due to injuries, Shevchenko became the first Ukrainian-born player to win the Champions League after Milan lifted their sixth trophy in 2002–03. He scored the winning penalty in the shoot out against arch-rivals Juventus in the final, which had ended goalless after extra time. Following Milan winning the Champions League, Shevchenko flew to Kiev to put his medal by the grave of Valeriy Lobanovskyi (who he was managed by when he was at Dynamo), who died in 2002. He finished top goalscorer in Serie A in 2003–04 for the second time in his career, scoring 24 goals in 32 matches as Milan won the Scudetto for the first time in five years. He also scored the winning goal in the UEFA Super Cup victory over Porto, leading to Milan's second trophy of the season. In August 2004, he scored three goals against Lazio as Milan won the Supercoppa Italiana. Shevchenko capped off the year by being named the 2004 European Player of the Year, becoming the third Ukrainian player ever to win the award after Oleg Blokhin and Igor Belanov. In the same year, Shevchenko was also inducted into the FIFA 100.

He scored 17 goals in the 2004–05 season after missing several games with a fractured cheekbone. Shevchenko made Champions League history the following season; on 23 November 2005, he scored all four goals in Milan's 4–0 group stage drubbing of Fenerbahçe, becoming only the fifth player to accomplish this feat; his company includes Marco van Basten, Simone Inzaghi, Dado Pršo and Ruud van Nistelrooy (while Lionel Messi joined that group in the 2009–10 season and Robert Lewandowski in 2012–13), and the only one to have done it in an away game. Milan eventually lost the tournament when Shevchenko missed the crucial penalty in the final against Liverpool. In the 2005–06 season, he scored his last Milan goal in the second leg of the quarter-finals as they eliminated Lyon after a last-minute comeback in a 3–1 victory.[13] In the semi-finals, Milan lost to eventual winners Barcelona 1–0, a match where Shevchenko controversially had a last minute equalizer denied by the referee.[14] Despite this, he still ended up being the top scorer of the whole competition with 9 goals in 12 games.[15]

On 8 February 2006, Shevchenko became Milan's second highest all-time goalscorer, behind Gunnar Nordahl, after netting against Treviso.[16] He finished the season as joint fourth-top scorer with 19 goals in 28 games. Shevchenko ended his seven-year stint with Milan with 175 goals in 296 games.

#ShevaBless

Last edited:
Yeah good for her I'm happy she's making a living and all, and she's one of the better fighters to watch in all fairness

Still wouldn't give a teeny tiny fuck if she went to invicta to do so and I never watched her fight again

Schev's a badass.

I don't have a problem with WMMA, just the talent level outside of the top 5 of each division.

I really respect Joanna, Shevchenko, Namajunas, Gadelha, Waterson, Casey, Waterson, Holm, and Pennington.
Nice to see someone else recognise Pennington's skill

Even ignoring the poor quality, most normal people find watching women fight unpalatable. This is just our natural, hardwired response. Men are the ones who do the fighting and their are fundamental biological and evolutionary reasons for this. It's like seeing two guys making out, cut the PC crap and most people when being honest would agree that they find it disgusting and it turns their stomach. Now that doesn't mean you hate gay people or anything like that, it just means you're normal and would rather not see it.

I respect all of them, I just dont want to waste time watching them, womans sport is second rate and bores me

Back