WMMA garbage

Who are your top 5 accepted WMMA fighters?

Here's my list:
1:Joanna Champion
2: -
3: -
4: -
5: -

Everyone else belongs on the prelims.

Bethe lit her up in the second and was almost finished in the third but showed heart by continually trying to get to her feet. It was a 7/10 in terms of excitement. They aren't the most polished and skilled fighters on the roster, but it was pretty damn good. Correct decision, too, in my opinion.
The skill level was atrocious, Beths short armed slow comberson striking doesnt excite me,boring controll on the ground with no scrambles doesnt excite, yeah Beths inability to slip punchs and her gassing led to her getting rocked (1 decent shot in a fight doesnt make it exciting) also ber inability to regain position on the ground and poor gas tank led to her getting beat down in the last

The skill level was atrocious, Beths short armed slow comberson striking doesnt excite me,boring controll on the ground with no scrambles doesnt excite, yeah Beths inability to slip punchs and her gassing led to her getting rocked (1 decent shot in a fight doesnt make it exciting) also ber inability to regain position on the ground and poor gas tank led to her getting beat down in the last

I admit they weren't that skilled, but there's room on a fight card for a few "stand and bang" fights like we just saw. I'm not saying it was a great fight. It was a good fight. It wasn't garbage like everyone is pretending just because they have an agenda and are out to shit all over WMMA at every single opportunity, and thus are being overly dramatic about that fight.

I admit they weren't that skilled, but there's room on a fight card for a few "stand and bang" fights like we just saw. I'm not saying it was a great fight. It was a good fight. It wasn't garbage like everyone is pretending just because they have an agenda and are out to shit all over WMMA at every single opportunity, and thus are being overly dramatic about that fight.
It was garbage

Doubt it. They could pick any number of the 200+ male fighters to put on the main card that no one knows the names of and get paid $1000 to show. Nobody wants to see that on the main card. Some of the women draw more than those nameless faceless dudes.

Most existing fans could do without WMMA.
It's that the UFC are trying to get new fans.
It's cheap labor and a new audience.
They're hoping to get more women and feminized men.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Worth it for this GIF alone. Well done!

They might not be very skilled but Bethe body is banging and it was an entertaining war. Don't get the hate

Most existing fans could do without WMMA.
It's that the UFC are trying to get new fans.
It's cheap labor and a new audience.
They're hoping to get more women and feminized men.

In your opinion, what is a feminized man?

Back