Wmma Fighters Who Need To Be Given Walking Papers?

58miles

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Now that Leslie Smith has been given her walking papers there are others who also need to get their walking papers imo. This is my list.

Cat Zingano if she loses her next fight, especially if she takes a beating. She would be on a 4 fight losing streak not to mention Cat already has brain damage from the Nunes fight. She needs to be cut or Dana needs to sit down and have "the talk" with Cat.

Holly Holm- if she loses her next fight she will be 1-5 and besides the Rousey fight hasn't looked impressive. Of course I realize she's never gonna get cut and Dana is never going to sit down and have "the talk "with her. I still think she walk away into the sunset in if she loses her fight against Megan.

Bec Rawlings- not much to this, I don't think anybody ever expected her to be an elite fighter but she not even proving to be a good journey-woman. Needs to be gone asap.

Are there any others?

All but cyborg. She can fight men.

Is ok

Paige Vanzant. She needs her head shaved AND walking papers.

Also they should let Holly Holm go. She's lost four out of her last five. Not only that, but the ONLY fight she's had in the UFC that she actually looked good in was the Ronda fight. She's overrated and overpaid.

all-of-them-gif-1.gif

Jessica eye she suck bad i bet shes banging Dana or else i dont get how shes still in the ufc.

Also they should let Holly Holm go. She's lost four out of her last five. Not only that, but the ONLY fight she's had in the UFC that she actually looked good in was the Ronda fight. She's overrated and overpaid.
She actually put up a decent fight against Cyborg. I mean yeah, she got worked, but to move up a weight class and not get finished by Cyborg is no small feat.... when's the last time before that fight that Cyborg didn't finish her opponent?

But yeah if she loses to Megan it's probably time to hang up the gloves.

Never understood the hate for wmma. You know the same dudes who shit on it would watch two chicks fight in the street with half as good looks and a fraction of the skill. Just enjoy it

Back